“Nice busy bar”

Ambasada Wodka
Ranked #251 of 1,158 Restaurants in Wroclaw
Cuisines: Polish, Pub
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I went around 8pm and there was a nice crowd. Busy but not too full and tables free outside. I did not eat but the beer was a reasonable price.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (59)

Reviewed May 31, 2019

24 hour bar that’s heaving at 8am after the clubs close. Close to Manana and completely packed inside, meaning it could take a while to get served. This bar is vibrant and offers a wide selection of drinks and traditional Polish snacks such as Tartar, potatoes, sausage, totally worth a visit, post club.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed November 25, 2018 via mobile

One of my go to bars on any holiday i take to this most beautiful of cities is Ambasada Wodka,this place never closes and serves some of the best vodkas in Wrocław and at great value for money.
I love the look of this bar,a cool interior with an eye catching serving bar, eclectic decor and furnishings and plenty of seating options spread throughout this bar both inside and outside looking out onto the beautiful Old Town street's, it's just one fantastic bar to visit.
On our recent 6 days holiday to Wrocław we went here on 3 occasions, we enjoyed a couple of hours in here on our first day in town, we stayed on the local Polish beer Zywiec which was served iced cold and sparkling, our last two visits saw my twin brother Stephen and I here early hours of a morning were we enjoyed the local flavoured vodka's, they were all lovely especially the cherry vodka's, this bar is exceptionally popular no doubt due to the fact the drinks and meals are so cheap and the bar never shuts, it's a great place to start or finish up your night on the tiles.
We really enjoyed our beers and vodka's in here and when we are back in Wrocław next year we will most definitely revisit here,it is that good.
Easy to locate on Ul Swietego Mikoloja in the magnificent Old Town which is an area teeming with pubs, bars and restaurants and some amazing architecture and a major tourist destination.
Opening hours are;
Monday to Sunday, Open 24 hours.
A great bar,well worth checking out if your in the area.

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank 293neilk
Reviewed February 26, 2018 via mobile

Cool place, really. Unique atmosphere of boheme life, the bar is timeless indeed. There you can meet both diplomats, professors, artists and students. There is where I tasted Tatar for the first time and I do recommend it :) Just go there any time of the day and see everything with your own eyes

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

Very nice place with tasty food to grab before a party. Most of the plates are 7 zl and most of the drinks are 5 zl. Me and my friend enjoyed a beef tartare each and a plate of pickles (zagrycha). Yummy!

Date of visit: October 2017