“Ok Greek in the center of town.”

Akropolis, Restauracja Tawerna Grecka
Ranked #136 of 808 Restaurants in Wroclaw
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 14, 2012

This is a ok Greek restaurant. Greek food but no surprises. Service is good but it took a little to long time fir them to cook.

1  Thank Jaaaaaan

Reviewed June 4, 2012

I was on my own for a couple of nights before my partner joined me and I stumbled on this restaurant just off the main square in Wroclaw. Waiter was attentive, spoke good English and the food was fantastic. I sampled the pork skewers with a chilli dip on my first visit. Washed them down with 4 pints of excellent, chilled Polish beer and enjoyed the visit immensely. The meal and drinks came to around £20 - an absolute bargain.

I took my partner along for lunch two days later; her caesar salad and my tower of pork medallions were beautifully presented and great value for money.

The place is spotlessly clean and there's even colour monitors inside the bar AND the toilets which show Live pictures of what's happening in the restaurant's kitchens! - that's a first for sure...

I'll be back at AKROPOLIS tonight and would recommend any visitor to make a point of dropping in - you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed May 18, 2012

As in the title, good and fresh frutti di mare what is not always the case in Poland (there is general issue with delivery of this type of food to Poland), served in great way and with kind and proffesional service. While having this, there is not much more i want for diner so they got me with that just like that;) Worht noting is the view on the Main Square and overall atmosphere of being in the center of "everything" :)

Reviewed April 18, 2012

Been here a few times and food always turn out nice. Not to mention the excellent service!

Reviewed November 14, 2011

We went there second time and no disappointment. As always they have lovely food, especially pork lions. Very good service, each house wine tastes good so you don't need to buy expensive bottle:) If you want to eat something really good you must go there. You wont be disappointed. About price, I would say you you pay just little bit more but you can be sure that served food taste great.