“Great little place”
Review of Sushi Corner

Sushi Corner
Ranked #30 of 741 Restaurants in Wroclaw
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Sushi is a pleasure and a great experience, and Wroclaw is a perfect place for this Japanese adventure.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great little place”
Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

Went there not expecting much , exterior doesn't appear to promise much, but what a little gem , the food was excellent , fresh and very tasty. Eaten in a number of sushi restaurant but this was the best. And very good value for money.

• Polish first
Wroclaw, Poland
“Always Good Sushi.”
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

I have to say that this place is good for nice fresh sushi. It's not on the square, however it is a good place. Now it is a little on the small side and I do have to say that I am one who actually takes food away (or extra lazy, have it delivered)
But for sushi this I rate this as one of the top ones..

Swindon, United Kingdom
“Very good!”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Away from home and had a desire for sushi - so did a search and found this place. I'm glad I did! The gyoza were delicious. The fish in the futomaki and nigiri tasted very fresh, the eel sashimi was also very good.

Its a small place, in what seemed the middle of nowhere, but was well worth the visit.

I'm in town for another week or so, and will definitely make a return visit.

• Visited March 2014
Kuba B, Manager at Sushi Corner, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Martin thank you for your visit and so great review. I think that our restaurant is in a nice place not nowhere :D
Walbrzych, Poland
“Definitely worth dying for”
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

I thought best sushi in Poland is served in Manggha place in Krakow...but with this visit i discovered I do not need to drive that far to have sushi worth dying for. Highly recommended!

1 Thank Ada343
Kuba B, Manager at Sushi Corner, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Aga, thank you for your trust and driving a long way from Walbrzych to us :) Maybe some day we will be available in your city!
lillesommerfugl
“Reasonable price, excellent food”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

We have ordered take away from Fresh Corner a few times and been delivered a platter which was so beautifully presented each time. Very fresh fish. Good tasting rice. Nice presentation. Also very attentive to our needs. We are very particular about what we have in our sushi (no mayonnaise, cheese) and also many, many things we do not eat - shellfish etc, so we always have what other people I imagine would think of as quite boring sushi. That makes the freshness of the fish and the quality of the rice really stand out though. (So do not ask me about the more inventive rolls or combinations.) The nori is not excellent, but fine enough.

The delivery is extra and if you pick up on the spot you get a discount of 7 percent. The delivery people have been very nice.

• Visited February 2014
Kuba B, Manager at Sushi Corner, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
We are really glad with your review and that we could meet your individual needs :D Thanks for sharing.