“Nice and new hotel but bad service”

Hotel Premiere Classe Wroclaw Centrum
Ranked #44 of 74 Hotels in Wroclaw
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Just recently me and my partner have stayed in there for a week. Hotel on its own looks really good. It's nice clean and new. Everything worked fine. we didn't like the SERVICE. Absolutely dreadful. We have had a problem with towels: 1st day we got only hand towels, 2nd only bath towels and 3rd one hand towel one bath towel. I have asked the receptionist if we can get 2 hand towels and 2 bath towels rather than only two towel and every time different type. The receptionist asked where do i leave them in our room and told me off for not reading the instructions that were left on the desk. there was no instructions anywhere in the room and didn't get any information from the staff member when checking in and the towels has been replaced every day no matter where we have left them. After that the answer was that the issue would be sorted out. (It was 30 degrees every day, you can't possibly last without taking a shower every day and using a hand towel as a bath towel in a hotel seems ridiculous). Next day we didn't get any of the towels that we wanted and there was a different receptionist the next day that didn't know anything about that.
Also someone was hoovering next door at 4 am!!!! And the air conditioners were very weak.
Staff was not pleasant or helpful at all.

Room Tip: Bring your own towels and ignore grumpy staff.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Karolina E

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Clean and modern no frills Hotel. The rooms are spartan, but clean and in good condition. The staff spoke good levels of english and were generally helpful. Good location, in close vicinity to the city centre.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

Very nice and modern decorated hotel in walking distance to train station and polski bus. Consider to have breakfast there it's only 20 zł.
It has a tram in front of the hotel.
In my case, I didn't like the air conditioning noise and the mattress was a bit hard for me as well.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank GoncaloPonte
Reviewed March 20, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We stayed in this hotel in February 2013 for 1 night. We were really surprised with this hotel because we didn`t expect much. Hotel is very clean and well equipped, everything is new. Rooms are small but cosy. The reception desk staff was very, very helpful and pleasant. I`ve noticed only one minus in the hotel. The conditioning system (which works as heating system too) is placed inside of room and when it works in the night it's a little bit frustrating. But we turned off the system and it wasn't cold but quiet. Also, we were surprised with breakfast which was served at restorant in neighborhood. It costs 25 PLN but It is really tasty and there is a good choice of meals.
When I'll be in Wroclaw I'll definetly stay in Premiere Class Hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank chuk1
Reviewed December 4, 2012

I stayed here for three nights for a pretty cheap rate. Not a bad budget hotel, think of a Travelodge with smaller rooms but newer and cleaner. The staff seemed quite friendly and helpful. They share the site with a Campanile (same parent company) and you can use their restaurant although I didn't do this. There is also a vending machine in reception for drinks/snacks.

The hotel is less than 15 minutes walk away from the station (away from town). There is a tram stop directly outside with a frequent service and it takes about 15 minutes on the tram to get to Galeria Dominikańska (close to Rynek). There is no ticket machine, either buy for the machine on board by credit card or there is a kiosk on the other side of the road. Apart from this there isn't much near the hotel except for the aqua park.

The road to the front of the hotel is quite noisy with a lot of sirens going past, if I stayed again I'd try and wangle a room at the back. It's not too bad with the window shut but the Polish do like it warm inside and you have to choose between being hot and quiet or cool and noisy!

I would stay again although I'd hope for a room at the back of the hotel. The only other downside is although they call it "centrum" it is about a mile from the station and 2 miles to the market square (Rynek).

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I didn't expect much from Premiere Class Hotel, since it is a budget brand, yet I was more than happy with my stay, The reception desk staff was very helpful. Rooms are small, but clean and well-equipped. I recommend buying out very good breakfasts which are served at Campanile Hotel next doors (they cost 25 PLN per day).

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business