“ok”

Ranked #20 of 73 Hotels in Wroclaw
Reviewed January 29, 2013

+ central location
+ quiet, comfortable rooms
+ good selection at breakfast
- large, but a bit scruffy bathroom
- small duvets
It seems that everything should be ok but I lacked a bit of honesty... I booked a junior suite and as a regular in Qubus chain I was sure I was accommodated in a standard room. I came back to the reception and asked if there wasn't a mistake, The receptionist was very confused, a bit embarrassed and started talking nonseses like "every room we have is a junior suite..". I understand it was a New Year's Eve time, a lot of guests but try to be honest with your customers.The stay was ok but you should get what you pay for...

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank koteczek
QubusHotel, Anna Trevena, Deputy GM at Qubus Hotel Wroclaw, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Dear Guest, thank You for taking the time to write about a recent stay at Qubus Hotel Wrocław. I am glad you found our rooms comfortable and breakfast delicious. With regard to services, we are proud of the standards implemented in all fourteen of our hotels.
I am sorry that you were not fully satisfied with the service, we are working with the reception staff to avoid misunderstandings in the future.
We hope to welcome you at our hotel soon.

There are newer reviews for Qubus Hotel Wroclaw

Reviewed January 27, 2013

This hotel is very central within walking distance of all city centre attractions. The bedrooms were large, bathroom enormous, and plentiful supply of toiletries. However the pillows were really uncomfortable and the duvets very thin and small.
The staff were pleasant and helpful. Breakfast was an additional 17 Euros which we felt was vastly overpriced.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I recently went to Wroclaw with friends for a Big Birthday. The hotel we stayed in was the Qubus Hotel, it was such a great location to tour Wroclaw on foot and explore all the beautiful buildings and areas in and around Wroclaw also the charm and history of new sections and old town section itself was wonderful. Shops, pubs, coffee docks and the people of Wroclaw were just lovely and friendly and all made our stay so enjoyable. The Qubus Hotel was perfect, nice rooms, swimming pool, bar and for breakfast the choice was excellent. The staff were all very helpful and friendly and our stay there was great.

Room Tip: We got our own driver and guide for a day and it was the best idea ever as we covered so much sights...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 27, 2012

We stayed there for two nights. It has a great location, very nice staff and amazing breakfasts. The choice is enormous and everything is fresh. We also used their fascilities such as: sauna (very small) and the swimming pool. Wifi worked perfectly, the set of TV channels should satisfy both: Polish and foreigners. The room was clean, quiet and the fridge was well-equipped.

The problem may be getting to the restaurant or down to the swimming pool. You can get easily confused by different lifts but quickly get used to it with the help of the staff.

Recommended.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 30, 2012

The title just about sums up the hotel; located about 150 metres from the city square where there's plenty of restaurants and bars to choose from. The hotel itself is traditional style with dark wood furniture and a slight air of seriousness. Most of the staff I came into contact with during several stays were friendly and all of them efficient.

Rooms, again, have a traditional feel to them and, unlike the big chains are not a clone of each other meaning some rooms are better than others, that said they are all good. My only small warning is the single bedded rooms have quite small beds and I was reminded of living at home as a child! The beds have one unsupportive pillow per guest but the hotel is happy to supply more on request.

The range on offer for breakfast is very good. I only ever ate in the evening once but I remember enjoying a very good steak.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Sheritu
Reviewed November 23, 2012

We're in room 408. It's beautiful, spacious and perfect. The staff are all very polite and we're very happy here.
I would definitely recommend staying in this hotel and would definitely stay here again...

Room Tip: Room 408 is on the corner and has great views but is also a big spacious room.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 23, 2012

I stayed at the Qubus for 2 nights during November. This was my first time at this hotel, Ideally situiated only 150 metres from the old square and of course all of the local bars and restaurants. The hotel has everything you need, its modern not to big and the rooms are very well appointed, mine had a large bathroom with shower and bath, my colleagues had only a shower. Mini bar in the room with snacks was useful but I felt the room would have benefited from Coffee and tea making facilities. Nice bar and restaurant and staff were all very friendly and helpful.
The included breakfast was excellent with a wide variety of Fruit, hot food, breads and cakes and pastries.
Downstairs is a great pool, spa and sauna and small gym, the hotel also had a beauty salon too.
I used the spa late afternoon and had the whole facility to myself.
We had a very early flight and the hotel laid on a Breakfast bag to go, the most comprehensive take away breakfast I have ever had. It comprised 2 baguettes with Cheese and ham freshly made, 3 items of fresh fruit, a yoghurt, packet of biscuits, packet of chips and a fruit drink and water. Excellent!!
I can well recommend the Qubus in Wroclaw, i will definately return.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business