“Fabulous location, beautiful hotel”

Sofitel Wroclaw Old Town
Ranked #12 of 74 Hotels in Wroclaw
Reviewed February 1, 2013

We stayed in this hotel the summer of 2012. The location is perfect - just a few steps from the Rynek (square) and you can't really ask for much more else. The hotel itself was very nice. Clean, quiet, friendly staff. I thought it would be noisier, with the Rynek right outside our window, but once you closed the windows you didn't hear a thing.

We were initially put in a smoking room, but were moved as soon as we asked for non-smoking (just good to note if you are booking in advance!). There was a free gym, sauna and steam room too, which was a nice way to relax. I will definitely stay at this hotel the next time I am in Wroclaw.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Artmann-Sofitel, Manager at Sofitel Wroclaw Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Dear Guest,
thanks for kind comments and sharing them here on tripadvisor. We certainly appreciate your praise and would like to inform you, that we are currently upgrading our steam bath and Jacuzzi to ensure continous satsifaction in this area. We are looking forward to welcome you soon again. warm regards

Write a ReviewReviews (1,378)

Reviewed January 18, 2013

I stayed in this hotel last year and unfortunately it was not a pleasant stay. However after my review the management emailed me with a very professional response to the issues I had and I would feel it only fair to bring this to the attention of Tripadvisor. As explained I was unable to discuss the issues during my stay due to an early check-out but was very pleased that the management had taken the time after my stay to address the issues I had.
The Management took my complaint seriously even though I had already departed and for this I am very impressed. I was unable to review shortly after this response from the hotel. I will return to this hotel because I feel the issues experienced were one-off unfortunate oversights.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
41  Thank John B
Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

Iv stayed in the Sofitel hotel twice now and plan to stay again in feb. They give a warm, comfy welcome, very helpful and the location is perfect. It's has a modern but class look to it, open planned entrance. The wellness facilities are brilliant, jacuzzi and gym just finishes a busy day off before going back to your well furnished room. I recommended this to all ages, it's a brilliant stay for the price.

• Stayed: November 2012
16  Thank Jonathan Konk S
Artmann-Sofitel, Manager at Sofitel Wroclaw Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

Dear Mr Jonathan Konk
thanks for your kinds words and the time you took to share them with us. It is great to hear, that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Rest ensured, that we will take you comments for further encouragement within the team to ensure personal service and warm welcome for your next visit. Be informed, that we will enhance our spa area in he coming weeks for even more comfort. All the best and see you soon! Warm regards

An Accor traveler
Wroclaw, Poland
Reviewed January 8, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed January 4, 2013

I stayed there in July for a few days and had a very pleasant experience
Staff was nice and service-minded, breakfast was full of choices.
The spa was excellent, I used the SPA there after a difficult and long day. They had very skilled personnel.
I will definitely stay there again

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
6  Thank Dhaka_pictures

Dear Guest,
its is great to hear that you had a memorable stay with us and thank you for praising our service. We invest a lot of time in effort to train our team to ensure the highest level of personalized service. Please do not hesitate to contact us in advance for your favorite spa arrangements, so we can prepare for relaxing welcome after a long trip to Wroclaw. All the best and hope to see you soon!
warm regards

Reviewed January 1, 2013

We loved everything about the hotel. This is a first class hotel with exceptional service and amenities. The staff were excellent and the location was exactly what we were looking for. The concierge went above and beyond all expectations to ensure that our stay was a wonderful experience. We travelled to Wroclaw to visit the X-mas markets. It was well worth seeing. We would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank MaxWJK
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

New hotel in the old city square. The hotel is very modern and in a great location. The front desk was friendly and efficient. The room was excellent and North American in styling and size, normally European rooms are quite small but not here.

The city of Wroclaw is absolutely beautiful with scenic buildings and very friendly people. Most people speak an impressive level of English.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Adrian M
Artmann-Sofitel, Manager at Sofitel Wroclaw Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2012

Dear Traveler
thanks for your kind words and compliments, we are 11 years on the market and it is great to be considered as new. We certainly spend a lot of effort to maintain our fascilities always on top level, but also nice to hear that you highlight our team members. Thank you again and all the best for 2013!!