“Crazy weekend!! =)”

Ranked #83 of 124 Specialty Lodging in Wroclaw
costa blanca
“Crazy weekend!! =)”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

I was in Absynt hostel in June 2013. I had 2 nights in spare room ( 6 persons).
Probably, I can not remember too much things about this hostel cause I had a really animal party in that trip but I will try it =).
The matress was ok, and the room was a bit louder cause of the party at the street. (it was saturday and sunday) Cold people is working there but this place is [--] awesome to have fun. Comun areas are ok (kitchen, bathroom...) and I met good people there.
That place is perfect if you are going to Wroclaw to be crazy and it was supercheap.
This area is full of pubs, discotheques and young people trying to have fun. I really enjoyed the night life there, you have the party downstairs!
At least, on the day the place is super underground, full off graffities and beautifull streets. Close to the main touristics attractions.
Definetely I can say, I love Breslavia! =)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
UK
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I stopped in this hostel in their Sukiennice apartment in September. Located right by the beautiful town hall right in the city centre square. Close to all main attraction the apartment was clean and modern. Check in process quick and pleasant. Apartment has two main bedrooms and a sofabed. There is kitchen annex and a dinner table. Bathroom is clean and modern. The only downfall to this apartment was the hallway that comes across as a bit gray and rough. The apartment though is very home like and pleasant. I will definitely use this place in the future when stopping in Wroclaw.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Portsmouth
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Stayed at the Apartament Niebo in September 2013, and what a stay it was.
We were a party of 8, ages ranging from 15 to 80 and staying overnight before driving to Jelenia Gora the following day. We arrived around 9pm and had to check in at the main hostel, then drive to the apartment, which wasn't the easiest to find, thank god for Sat-Nav! I'm sure it would have been easier if I hadn't been travelling all day!
The apartment had pretty much everything we needed for the night, including free Wifi, 3 double rooms and two double sofa beds in the lounge, all of which were fantastically clean and comfortable. There is even a 24 hour shop opposite and a local bar next door, which worked for us.

Beware though, the apartment is on the top floor and the lift only reaches the floor below, so if you have trouble with stairs, then this isn't for you.

All in all though, I highly recommend and look forward to returning at some point in future.

Room Tip: The lift only goes to the floor below, so not great for those who struggle with stairs.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 3, 2013

The room was clean and nice but it was really really cold and loud. Some bars and club near the hostel. We couldn't sleep all night. Good location but if you want sleep through the night...choose a different place.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Agnieszka T

Travelers are raving about these Wroclaw hotels

Ireland
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

So having had the privilege to visit Wroclaw for the Christmas markets, I decided I just had to go back during the summer. Wow brilliant again. Booked the same accommodation as I was so happy the last time. This place really is a find. Fantastic value for money. At high season this apartment cost a total of €80 a night. The apartment would sleep four comfortably. Two in main bedroom, one in mezzanine bedroom and one on sofa bed. Literally arou d the corner from main square. The one thing I would say is that if you have mobility issues this is not the place for you. Two flights of twisty stairs to get to apartment

• Stayed June 2013
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 1, 2013

First, the good. I believe the company has several apartments, but at least the one we stayed in had an near-perfect location: literally on the corner of the Old Town square. The building, however, wasn’t very modern. It’s a classic communist-style 1960’s block of flats, and indeed most (or all of them, from what I could tell) other flats/apartments in our staircase were occupied by long-term residents. The staircase was fairly awful, by the way. If you expect the hallways/staircase to be of hotel-style standard, even 3 or 2 star, look elsewhere. On the other hand, the apartment was modern, spacious, with fully equipped kitchen and bathroom. It’s a trade-off I guess.

Now the bad. We made the booking on booking.com. I had supplied my credit card details, and authorised them to charge for 3 nights of stay. I also explained in emails that my Mom, whom I was sharing the apartment with, would be the one picking up the keys. When she arrived at 6pm or so, she was told that without my credit card she wouldn’t get access to the apartment. I wasn’t due to arrive until midnight the same day, which she explained (and as I had done in the email). The girl at front desk apparently offered… for my Mum to wait those 6 hours in the nearby nightclub/bar! No explanations or reasoning seemed to work. Without my credit card she was not going to get any keys. She even offered to leave her passport until I can provide the credit card, this was denied also. Finally after an hour of negotiation or so, keys were given, on the condition that I supply payment “the latest by next morning”, which I was happy to do. It still didn’t stop the reception from ringing me… at 1am, asking if I could perhaps make my way to their offices rightaway, and supply the credit card the very same night.

Mixed feelings about this one, service definitely leaves much to be desired.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Kiev, Ukraine
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Don't hesitate the chnce to visit this place. It's a comfortable one (exept the small showers), clean rooms. 24h reception. A bit noisy cause of some full of peoples bars near the hostel, but still ok. The main thing - alkohol is prohibited in all rooms and common territory and all the areas of hostels are monitored. To my mind it's cheap, safe and clean place.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends