“Walking tour”
Review of What's Up Wroclaw

What's Up Wroclaw
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a group of Wroclaw locals who are passionate about our city and welcome the chance to show others this wonderful place we are lucky to call home. We offer some excellent quality private boutique tours for all of you who would like to explore the city of Wroclaw and make you feel like a local for a while. We offer a variety of tours around Wroclaw. We offer walking tours (HISTORICAL and ALTERNATIVE) or if you're an active traveller - join us for a BIKE TOUR. We may also offer some FOOD and DRINK tours. We arrange BOAT CRUISES with regional beer and cheese tastings. We may also be your good idea for a day break. We offer great day trips around the region or provide transfers to many neighbour cities (Prague, Berlin, Krakow). For more information about more tours / prices / please contact us.
Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic walking tour with Mateus. Very enthusiastic, intersting and made it look like it was a friend walking with me in town. A lot of interesting facts concerning the history of Poland.

If I ever go back to wroclaw I will definitely hire What's up Wroclaw

Reviewed November 5, 2013

It was our first visit to Poland, and our main city of stay was Wroclaw, but my wife and I wanted to go down to Auschwitz, Krakow and the Salt Mines. We call up Matt of What's up Wroclaw and everything was possible. He picked us up at our hotel in Wroclaw, drove us to Auschwitz, he bought us the tickets, we joined the tour of the camp. After he met us again, he drove us to the Salt Mines (very impressive). Again he did everything for us. After we also had time to go to Krakow, we walked through the old city, and had a great polish dinner. by 9.30pm we were in Wroclaw again. But what impressed me most is not the service and the beautiful polish sites, but the way in which Matt approached this tour. Along the way he drove safely, and providing historical, cultural info along the way (which was all correct, because I know my history well). He is an easy conversationalist and his English is great! Thanks Matt, well recommended.

1  Thank PaulPortelli
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We did this tour with Matthew, he was excellant. He provided alot of historical info as well as answered with confidnece all the questions we had...do not hesitate to book this tour, you won't be sorry!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I lucked out in finding on TA Mateusz from What's Up Wroclaw. He had a bit of a challenge since I had just been in Wroclaw for 4 days a few months ago and had learned the town fairly well. But he showed me places and things I never would have found on my own. It was the highlight of my trip. He's smart, funny, engaging, loves the town and it's history. He created a tour for 2 mornings that was specific to my interests. He brought the towns history alive and gave me a better feel for Poland overall. A great time, great guy, highly recommend him and his company.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Mateusz collected us from our hotel in the morning, and we started off by walking around, before hopping on bikes to explore the city. Mateusz knows so much about Wroclaw, and makes it so interesting. The few hours flew, and it was money very well spent. One of the best if not the best tour I've been on, would recommend anyone visiting Wroclaw spends a few hours being shown around by Mateusz.