“Whats up Wroclaw”
Review of What's Up Wroclaw

What's Up Wroclaw
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a group of Wroclaw locals who are passionate about our city and welcome the chance to show others this wonderful place we are lucky to call home. We offer some excellent quality private boutique tours for all of you who would like to explore the city of Wroclaw and make you feel like a local for a while. We offer a variety of tours around Wroclaw. We offer walking tours (HISTORICAL and ALTERNATIVE) or if you're an active traveller - join us for a BIKE TOUR. We may also offer some FOOD and DRINK tours. We arrange BOAT CRUISES with regional beer and cheese tastings. We may also be your good idea for a day break. We offer great day trips around the region or provide transfers to many neighbour cities (Prague, Berlin, Krakow). For more information about more tours / prices / please contact us.
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We did this tour with Matthew, he was excellant. He provided alot of historical info as well as answered with confidnece all the questions we had...do not hesitate to book this tour, you won't be sorry!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I lucked out in finding on TA Mateusz from What's Up Wroclaw. He had a bit of a challenge since I had just been in Wroclaw for 4 days a few months ago and had learned the town fairly well. But he showed me places and things I never would have found on my own. It was the highlight of my trip. He's smart, funny, engaging, loves the town and it's history. He created a tour for 2 mornings that was specific to my interests. He brought the towns history alive and gave me a better feel for Poland overall. A great time, great guy, highly recommend him and his company.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Mateusz collected us from our hotel in the morning, and we started off by walking around, before hopping on bikes to explore the city. Mateusz knows so much about Wroclaw, and makes it so interesting. The few hours flew, and it was money very well spent. One of the best if not the best tour I've been on, would recommend anyone visiting Wroclaw spends a few hours being shown around by Mateusz.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Very helpful and friendly. Definitely recommend this tour for anyone wanting to visit Auschwitz from Wroclaw. Made the travel there and back simple for those not familiar with the area at a very reasonable price.

2  Thank Christine J
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Mateusz really knows his city. He must spend a lot of free time looking for remnants of the German life in Wroclaw. About the tour: he came to our hotel right on time and we biked to attractions. As we went he would stop and explain historical details. I highly recommend doing this tour the first day you are in town so you know where you would like to visit and what to look for. He pointed out pictures on buildings from right after the war, German writing coming out from under the paint, the history of the gnomes, where there were bomb shelters, etc. It was so interesting and you could tell he loved it. His English is amazing (he likes rap so he knows some slang too). He also goes at your pace. Make sure you tell him if you want to see something in particular or if you just want to stop for a drink (no beer and biking though...not allowed in Poland). This tour was totally worth it. I wish they had it in more cities.