“The best Greek restaurant ever!”
Review of Akropol na Solnym - CLOSED

Akropol na Solnym
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
“The best Greek restaurant ever!”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

I've been there few times and I'll do it again because food is so delicious! I had eaten various meals including desserts and all of them was just perfect.
The restaurant is located in very nice area, near the marketplace so it's nice to go for a walk after such a delicious meal. Staff is well qualified and also very nice and helpfull, they not simply will give you food but professionaly will tell you about your meal, which is very impressive. I like being there so I recommend Akropol Na Solnym to anyone who wants to eat well in very nice place :)

• Visited May 2014

• Polish first
“Great Greek Restaurant in Wroclaw”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

One of the best Greek restaurants I've ever been to. Expensive for Polish standards but worth every penny. Very friendly and professional service!
Plus, Plac Solny is a very nice square with all the beautiful flowers stalls and it is not as crowded as the big and famous Rynek right next to it.

Next time in Wroclaw, we'll certainly eat at the Akropol again.

• Visited June 2014
sarpsborg,Ostfold, Norway
“nice restaurant and good food.”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We were 6 Girls that was out to dinner, the restaurant was clean and the toilets was very Nice.
the waiter was great. he made sure that we had enought to dring and the Food was very good,

We had a Perfect evening:)

• Visited October 2013
“Great service, Good Food.”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

We came with a big group and the service was great. Michael (not sure if I am spelling his name right) -- was a great server. He made sure our meal was excellent and that we were well taken care of. I highly recommend this place and ask for Michael!!

• Visited August 2013
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Felt a bit ripped off!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I'd been to Greece earlier this year snd fancied Greek food again, but I was quite disappointed. For one person the bill came to 180pln (£38)! I had a beer, a vegatable starter and octopus for main. I also asked for a glass of wine, which was quite small so I asked for another. The waiter said the wine was good, I didn't ask how much (he didn't tell me). It was 30pln per tiny glass (£6 in Poland). The octopus was one little leg with a small portion of rice. 85pln (£17) for the octopus, phew. It was clearly frozen (a bit mushy). Rip off in my opinion.

• Visited August 2013