“Over rated and overpriced.”
Review of Mosaiq Restaurant & Wine Lounge - CLOSED

Mosaiq Restaurant & Wine Lounge
Cuisines: French, Polish, Central European, Fusion
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Have lunch and dinner in Wroclaw. Enjoy your time with family, friends or business partners in an elegant, cosmopolitan atmosphere. Our high class chefs are serving creations of fresh meat, sea food and vegetarian dishes. You can choose from our amazing selection of great wines and drinks, or just enjoy a great desert and good coffee and free high speed Internet.
Massachusetts
“Over rated and overpriced.”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

The restaurant sells itself as a high-end fusion place with chefs trained by a famous chef.
The staff was excellent. The location is a 2-minute walk from the main square.
The food was good - but neither inspiring nor filling. The portions are micro-sized and the prices are closer to a top rated restaurant.
The beer we ordered arrived warm, and was replaced after we pointed this out.
The outdoors section (small) is OK - not more. The interior section is modern and functional - not warm nor inviting.

• Visited August 2013

• Polish first
“Great, great, great”
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

I never gave bafore an opinion on Tripadviser, but this time I just needed to do this. I have been to many restaurants all over the Poland but this one I must say was the best of all. The lamb I ate was so fantastic that I just had to come back the next day. And again I was not disappointed. I loved the atmosphere of the place, friendly staff, and most of all great food. I recommend this restaurant for anyone who likes to enjoy fantastic food and wine.

Visited August 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Incredible taste, unforgettable !”
Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

I eat here occasionally lunches and dinners. I must admit when I am away from Wroclaw I miss the taste of the duck, Vitelli tomato or sting ray!
The place is small and that is its only disadvantage. But it is never full so you get intimacy when need.
As to food it is heaven! The duck is the best I ever had. It is true theft the chef has worked for some time with Gordon Ramsey. You can taste it. I eat a few times in Michelin starred saturates and this one although does not have one deserves it. My personal best are sting ray, Cesar salad with shrimps and the duck. And desert: molleaux! Pure pleasure. It is expensive for Polish standards, true, but it is definitely worth it. I will come back for lunch or dinner first thing I am back in Wroclaw.

Visited July 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Excellent lunch”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We ate lunc at a table outside the restaurant. The service was excellent and the food very nicely cooked and presented, and the experience was not at all expensive given the quality.

• Visited June 2013
Vlissingen
“Expensive but good price quality”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

This is not a restaurant for group dining, I would think it is chose by either couples or business dinners, as the atmosphere is strict, though stylish. I ate scallops as starter, and they were cooked exactly on the point, as well as the beef as main dish. I loved the dinner, I loved the quietness, and the staff was quick and helpfull.

• Visited April 2013