“Brilliant cakes!”

Soul Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

We had salad and cake for dessert. Brilliantly home made. Best cake in town, really!
I have been living in Wroclaw for the past five months and haven't found a better place for salads and cakes. Limited choice, but what they have is all godly.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Well on last Saturday I with my husband spent great time in Soul Cafe in Wroclaw;) everything was really good and cake were so georgeous that we never forget this taste. We really recommend this place ;)

Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

It used to be nice place, but when they open beer garden You have to wait way to long. It took about 10 minutes to order sth. Then after next 20 minutes we asked what happened to our toasts? We have been informed that it will be ready in next 10 Minutes. When we resigned we have been told that we have to pat anyway.
Finally we took only leczo wchich was tasteless.

I have to change my breakfast spot in Wroclaw

Reviewed October 23, 2013

for breakfast......I am sure that the cake and lunch menus would have been brilliant as well. This was recommended by our guide and what a find. We went every morning.....the muesli with fruit and yogurt .... 10PLN......brilliant and very filling. The eggs, bacon and shallot ...sort of omelette style was fabulous. Orange juice freshly squeezed before serving....great coffee and very affordable prices......Well done Soul Café........who needs expensive hotel breakfasts! Only a few tables..... and lots of locals

2  Thank walpolepark11
Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

Called in here yesterday for 1 coffee 1 tea & I piece of pavlova, the choice of cakes was amazing, difficult to make a choice.
Service was quick , we sat inside as outside was full, it was all very nice a tad expensive maybe at 31zl.