LeoApart
$103
Europeum Hotel(Wroclaw)
$66
  • Restaurant
All reviewswashing machineleo apartmentsthe main squaredvd playergreat locationbig apartmentgreat apartmentssame buildingwithin walking distancetop floorshort staycentral locationold town squaretrain stationmicrowaveflatsbedroom
An EasyToBook.com traveler
Dublin
Reviewed August 15, 2012

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed June 3, 2012

There were both good and bad things about staying with LeoApart. First, the good: My apartment was in a great location, it was very clean and spacious, it had a kitchenette that allowed me to save money by cooking some at "home," fast wireless Internet, and the staff seemed eager to fix mistakes when they happened. The apartment itself was very stylish and nice - a nice to place to relax at the end of a busy day.

The drawbacks: To begin with, I booked a specific apartment after viewing photos online. When I arrived in Wroclaw, first I went to the main office to get my key (which seems a little shady on first arrival, but was fine). I walked a block with my luggage to the apartment, but three cleaning women were still in the room (at about 5 p.m.) and asked me to come back later. So I left my luggage and came back in an hour, only to realize that this was not the apartment I had booked. For one thing, it did not have a washing machine for clothes. The staff was very helpful, though, and quickly offered to have my laundry done for free - it was done and delivered to my room in a day, which was much appreciated. There was also a lot of street noise that kept me awake at night, but that isn't really something LeoApart can do anything about.

So, I guess my ultimate recommendation is that this was a nice apartment and a good value for the money, but you need to keep an eye on your booking and the service. Since the staff seemed eager to "make things right" when a mistake was made, I'm willing to forgive the errors and would probably book with them again if I returned to Wroclaw.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed April 29, 2012

On arrival at the apartments we were a little worried, as it appeared really dodgy. We were driven into an underground car park, and walked up some low lit passage to a lift. Once out of the lift we turned into our apartment.
Inside it was very spacious, with 5 rooms overlooking the quaint cobbled street leading into the main square.
We had all the amenities, Tv, Dvd player, hi-fi system, kettle, toaster, fridge, cooker, microwave and free Wi-Fi!
Although we had a fully fitted kitchen, we chose to eat out. The apartment is situated within a complex that had bars and restuarants, plus a few business offices. The restuarant we had breakfast in was also within the complex.
Turn right out of the front door and a short walk takes you right into the main square, where all the shops and night life are.
It was just before christmas when we went, so the german christmas market was on and it was very busy with tourists, but that added to a great atmosphere.
Around the city centre there is a gnome hunt, where it is said there are over 150 dotted around.
We had a great time there, would recommend to anybody, but as we like to see different places, it's unlikely we would return

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Greeni75
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Clean apartments, very central. Could have done with a toaster. One tip though, book one sleeping 2 more than you need, as they class a sofabed adequate for 2. It may well be, but not if you prefer a bed. We very much enjoyed Wroclaw though

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed February 7, 2012

these apartments were in a perfect location for our 3 night stay in Wroclaw. They were clean spacious and perfect for what we needed. The beds were comfy and overall an amazing apartment. They even supplied dishwasher tablets and washing up liquid. Plenty of utensils and cutlery for our needs.No toaster though.We even had a corner bath in our apartment.Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: supermarket approx 50m away plenty of choice of food. But very cheap to eat out anyway
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple