“a lovely bar”

Cuisines: Polish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 3, 2014

We only had a snack , prawns on toast, very nice. we visited three times, such a lovely little bar with a great atmosphere, lots of memorabilia all around to look at. and a great soundtrack to listen to. Old classics in the theme of swing and jazz. The staff were attentive. Our friend asked the owner if he could buy a special beer glass and was given one. !
For the smokers there is a smoking room at the back, with a sliding door to shut it off from the rest of the bar.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

It was almost empty on a January lunchtime, so they didn't mind that we only wanted soup. Both types we tried were fine. The place is small and cosy, they seem to have a smoking room in the back, but as it was empty, we were not bothered by it. The jazz music obviously was not live, but was much nicer to listen to than the usual music you have to suffer in cafe's. The only oddity was that there was a large TV on the wall which was showing ski jumping without any sound, it didn't suit the surroundings

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Not bad, not good - an alright meal for an alright price. Service was a minor issue - but it was an issue everywhere you went in Wroclaw. The French onion soup was fine as a starter but did not shine. The pork and potatoes was good but not outstanding. All round good but nothing special

Reviewed June 29, 2013

From the beginning everything was wrong. I have asked for a mohito and they seved me a glas with water and lemon. As starter I had the seafood soup, basically the only taste I could sense was strong vinegar. As main course I had a grilled salmon and I said to me, they could not be wrong this time. Unfortunately they put an horrible thyme and sweet lemon sauce all over the plate that killed the natural taste of salmon, and again I was left with this horrible taste in my palate for at least half an hour.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Cafe is really very nice place. Located on the Solny Square, so close to the Market Place, but not so noisy and really more romantic. Music was very nice. Staff very friendly and helpfull. Food fresh and tasty. Nothing very big and special, just good food, not long waiting time, very good wine, friendly staff, nice music, price resonable. What can you expect more when you are travelling, nothing.