“An excellent restaurant”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 26, 2013

While not cheap by Polish standards, the food in this restaurant was very good. We went there on a Saturday night so booked in advance, however there was no need as it was less than half full. The décor and setting is very nice but the atmosphere would be better if the restaurant had more customers.

Service was excellent and unobtrusive. We tried the venison and the wild boar; both excellent. Served with cabbage or beetroot and potato dumplings. A couple of glasses of red wine finished the meal off nicely.

There are newer reviews for jadka restaurant

Reviewed May 16, 2013

My husband took me and the children here for a traditional Polish meal for my birthday.

The food was delicious, and the service was great, very welcoming.

The building itself is pretty, and quaintly decorated with plenty of lace.

It's fairly pricey (UK prices) but well worth it.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

We thought this was going to be our best meal in Wroclaw but it turned out to be our worst. The interior is very charming but the staff is not very friendly. I ordered the stuffed eggs which I thought would be like deviled eggs which they were but to my surprise still had the shells on them. They were difficult to eat (hard to dig the egg) not not that tasty. I did not even bother to try and finish them. I had the pork loin and my husband had the pierogi. Both were average but not worth the price. I would not recommend this place.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Elegant, but their food was just average. I had a duck that was somehow dry and not juicy, where other people from our group were not happy about the their "kluski slaskie" - frozen out of a supermarket? We really expected more from the quality of meals, especially knowing that their pricing is on the higher side.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Food was Over-priced and not worth it. Mostly business folks with corporate expense accounts. Went with wife on the 3rd day of our wroclaw visit to put the "cherry" on a fun holiday. Unfortunately turned out to be the worst meal imho. The stuffed eggs were served in the shell..yuk. The pierogi's and stuffed ravioli were floating in oil. The local vodka choices were limited. Service was ok...not too friendly. I suggest staying with the many choices in the market square if you are looking for old fashioned polish food. I love pierogi and the best one was at pud fedora.