“Great Hospitality, Great Staff and Great Location”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
aksoyu
Greater London, United Kingdom
“Great Hospitality, Great Staff and Great Location”
Reviewed April 16, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

I was in a business trip and stayed in this room for one night. I really enjoyed my stay there. The room was very clean,modern, comfortable and beautiful. Staff are super friendly, welcoming and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to all my friends going to Wroclaw whether for business or tourism. The room is located in a very beautiful area and close to beautiful sites. I will definitely go back again and again to this place.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing