“Oh my Good !!!!”

Pod Strusiem
Ranked #107 of 771 Restaurants in Wroclaw
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: POD STRUSIEM is inside in a climate of Aboriginal cave. Let us surprised you by an unusual taste of our dishes prepared in accordance with the rules of slow food, without any kinds of flavour enhancers or semi-finished products. We take care of every detail. WELCOME
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Hi,

A friend of mine recommended having lunch at this place.

Guys!! The meals are delicious... !!!!!
This was one of the best meals I've ever had ... And at a very decent price as well...
To be honest I'll come back as soon as possible!!!
61 Rushka truly AMAZING mates

Darius

Patitrip, Kierownik sprzedaży at Pod Strusiem, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2013

Dear Darius,
It was pleasure to host you in our restaurant Pod Strusiem.
Thank you for issuing an opinion.
See you next time.
Best Regards,
Patrycja

There are newer reviews for Pod Strusiem

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I was really surprised to find out that in Wrocław I will eat the best pizza in my life! It had ideal proportions of cake and the filling. variety of the ingredients is huge!!! And everyone can find something that suits him/her best. Quiet music in the background totally made it an unforgettable experience for me and my friends. Really worth visiting. I recommend !

Reviewed October 9, 2013

The restaurant Pod II Strusiem is located close to the market place. Its atmosphere is lovely and I felt like being at holiday in Australia. The menu is various: from classic dishes, like Pizza and Noodles to exotic dishes, you can get what ever you like to. My favorite is the Pizza!

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Good energy and great pizza. Variety of tastes and ingredients that may surprise you. You will like it!

1  Thank agnagn
Reviewed October 11, 2010

In many places they give you a warning in the menu that a dish is "hot" or "very hot". In most cases these are just words. Not so in "Pod II Strusiem".
The "Fiery One" ("Ognista") is served in four levels of piquance and Level 3 can already be a challenge even to a Mexican food fan. It's hot! For some balance, I suggest the "Napoleonska" ("Napoleon's") which is tasty and... aesthetically pleasing.
The place is arranged in a cellar near to the Wroclaw's town square. It's got nice Australian / Aboriginal design and an adequate service. A good bet when in a need of pizza in Wroclaw.

1  Thank Macierzanka