“Lovely drinks but too much smoke”
Review of Czeski Film

Czeski Film
Ranked #309 of 823 Restaurants in Wroclaw
Reviewed August 25, 2013

It was one of my favourite locals in Wroclaw since I've been at high school. Like home-made pancakes, lovely ice coffee, fruit cocktails and fine beer. Especially a couple years back it was one of few cool places for young people with a unique, alternative décor and relaxed atmosphere. The place good to go both in the day and at night. However, what I always disliked about it was the cigarette smoke. The pub is mostly located in the basement with no good ventilation so it gets very annoying. For this reason and with other new options to go I stopped going to Czeski a few years back. After restrictions on smoking in locals were introduced in Poland I decided to check it out again but to my disappointment it's another place that wants to go around new laws. Only a tiny bit on the ground floor is non-smoking and the rest remained as it was. A few days ago I decided to go there again as they have tables outside and I really like their summer shakes. It also usually takes a while for a waitress to give you a menu and take your order, but probably they find it hard to see new guests as they take seats.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I was there few days ago with my family. Really tasty cold red beer, pierogi ruskie were quite good and of course cocktails made with good ice creams and fresh strawberies.
If you will spend weekend in Wroclaw go there at 8 PM, place may be crowded but it is worth to give a try.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

You have to go down long stairs to get there which only increases the the feeling that you're somewhere special. An inexpensive but good quality establishment is a favorite of both locals and tourists.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

It will not be for you if you can't tolerate smoke. The part for non-smokers is much smaller than the one for smoking people. Downstairs the smoke can be unbearable. But it's a cool pub, relatively cheap and very close to the Market square.

2  Thank ExploringWroclaw
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I moved out of Wroclaw some years ago now but whenever I come back, this is my first port of call. The atmosphere is amazing, the products are yummy (milkshakes, snacks, cocktails!), the value is incredible bearing in mind the central location of the place. I like the fact that upstairs is a non smoking area so people get a choice where to go. I have been bringing my friends there for years and yet to find somebody who does not love it! Can't wait to go back.

1  Thank Anna L