“Great atmosphere and cool beers”
Review of Czeski Film

Czeski Film
Ranked #294 of 805 Restaurants in Wroclaw
Reviewed March 18, 2013

It will not be for you if you can't tolerate smoke. The part for non-smokers is much smaller than the one for smoking people. Downstairs the smoke can be unbearable. But it's a cool pub, relatively cheap and very close to the Market square.

2  Thank ExploringWroclaw

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I moved out of Wroclaw some years ago now but whenever I come back, this is my first port of call. The atmosphere is amazing, the products are yummy (milkshakes, snacks, cocktails!), the value is incredible bearing in mind the central location of the place. I like the fact that upstairs is a non smoking area so people get a choice where to go. I have been bringing my friends there for years and yet to find somebody who does not love it! Can't wait to go back.

1  Thank Anna L
Reviewed November 23, 2011

Bit of a drab cafe upstairs and staff didnt understand my english or my polish but missed the fact that there was a huge basement part of this cafe wondered why they thought we was a bit odd to stay upstairs ??
6.5 PLZ for a beer is a bargain ...

1  Thank RichardChapman
Reviewed January 26, 2011

Popular student pub near Rynek square. It has 3 main seating areas(mainly in the basement). It is preaty hard to find some free table especialy at Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays evenings.I think the atmosphere is unique(usually they play rock music). When you visit Wroclaw, you should go there for a drink or bear.

Reviewed August 11, 2010

As it's located mainly in the basement, it can filled with cigarette smoke, especially during Thursdays and Fridays evenings. In Poland you can still smoke almost without any limitations in pubs and bars, but I'm a non-smoker and it usually doesn't disturb me. Students love this place and the staff usually puts good rock music on. They serve great cocktails and milkshakes!