“One of the better pub crawls I've been on.”
Review of Pub Crawl Wroclaw

Wroclaw Pub Crawl with Free Drinks
Ranked #9 of 46 Nightlife in Wroclaw
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Wroclaw Pub Crawl is the #1 Party Tour that will take you out on an unforgettable night experience in Wroclaw. You will get drinks, free shots, play drinking games with fellow travellers, party in a club entering free as a VIP. It's your night to have fun and make friends! It's your night to party like a rockstar!
Reviewed January 21, 2017 via mobile

Mostly thanks to our guide, Fanis. Very warm and engaging which goes a long way. We had one mishap when one the venues had decided to close for the night without informing the tour but Janis swiftly organised a super cool backup venue a few doors away and we still got a free shot when we arrived. Impressive work.

Date of experience: January 2017
4  Thank DMRobo

Reviewed August 31, 2016

The party was excellent organised! I got to know many great people and we shared our experiences and opinion. Definately worth to recommend it for the visitors and locals of Wrocław! I will join it one more time! ;)

Date of experience: August 2016
3  Thank Małgorzata M
Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

I was twice on Pub Crawl Wroclaw and it was awesome if you want spend your evening in best clubs and meet people from whole world I can recommend you definitely Pub Crawl. Thanks for nice evening! See you next time!

Date of experience: August 2016
2  Thank gorek7777
Reviewed July 31, 2016 via mobile

Julia is a fantastic guide and showed us an amazing time in Wrocław. She randomly found us in the square the next night and invited us to join that pub crawl as well.

Date of experience: July 2016