The Blue Beetroot just gets better! This was my second stay and even more enjoyable than the first. It's a wonderfully comfortable, delicious place to stay for shopping, adventure or just a romantic get-away.
Barbara and John seem to have chosen this corner of the world to create a haven for travelers and to contribute to a community in a gentle, responsible and ecologically friendly way. The addition of horse and donkeys is delightful, progress on the barn is lovely and the staff is extremely friendly and helpful. We shopped a little, toured a little and spent a lot of time just enjoying the comfortable environment and great cuisine. I not only would recommend this inn to friends but will take visitors there - any excuse to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique B&B Hotel and Restaurant in a sympathetically restored half-timbered barn with 12 guest rooms and a restaurant and bar which is open to outside visitors as well as hotel guests. We have single, double, triple and four person rooms as well as a family suite and a large studio room that can accomodate up to 6 people. Children and pets are welcome and we can accomodate groups on request. Our restaurant has an a-la-catre menu serving Polish, European and British dishes and we usually have extra dishes on our special board every weekend. We have a seperate children's menu and special dietry requirements can be catered for on request. For more details on our restaurant see our separate TripAdvisor listing under 'The Blue Beetroot Restaurant' ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Blue Beetroot Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Blue Beetroot Hotel Boleslawiec
- Blue Beetroot Boleslawiec
- Blue Beetroot Hotel Boleslawiec
- The Blue Beetroot Hotel Poland/Boleslawiec