“The perfect retreat! Quaint, cozy and affordable!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Boleslawiec
The Blue Beetroot Hotel
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Boleslawiec
Schweinfurt, Germany
“The perfect retreat! Quaint, cozy and affordable!”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

This was our first visit to the Blue Beetroot and hopefully not our last. The room was warm and homey and the staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome. The food is all made from scratch and very reasonably priced, we suggest the cheese perogis and steak pie. It is the perfect location for a romantic getaway or a home base for pottery shopping, they even give a 15% discount at Andy's if you pay cash!! They also offer health and beauty services like pedicures and massages at very affordable prices. I cannot say enough good things about this B & B and it's staff. Highly recommend!!!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
  • Polish first
Wells, Maine
Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

My wife and her girlfriends stay here each time they visit the town of Boleslaweic to do some pottery shopping. I got the chance to experience it my self recently and see why she refuses to stay anywhere else. A warm and inviting staff greets you in this rustic and cosy farm house style hotel. The rooms are warm and relaxing. The perfect way to unwind after a day of shopping in town. The restaurant is great too! I can't say enough about this place, excellent!

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Bad Windsheim, Germany
Reviewed December 16, 2013

I visit the Blue Beetroot Dec 14 and I am very happy with the accommodations. The hotel inside is very cozy and the service was GREAT. I stayed in a double room with a bunch of my friends on different rooms. Some rooms have showers AND bathtubs( one big room for 6 people)! The hotel is run by family and they were great with the service! The owner of the hotel was very humble and helpful to all of us! We went on a trip to buy pottery (13 woman) AND we were surprise that the hotel has services like pedicures and manicures you can arrange after dinner or anytime, ALSO massages VERY VERY cheap! Most of our party took advantage of that and call in for the services, very affordable! The FOOD at their restaurant was AMAZING! it's done from scratch, I truly recommend the Beef-pie and the cheese Perogis! If you go in a group please select ahead from their menu since the food takes time to prepare. The location of the hotel is a bit isolated from the shops where you get the pottery (NOT at walking distance) so take your car, so MANY shops to hit that you will need transportation to carry the heavy pottery. They spoke very good English, took credit cards and euros no problem! The hotel also gave us some vouchers for discounts on pottery for some stores for staying there, VERY appreciated! You can also go horse-riding on the back of the hotel for 10 euros! MOST of us took advantage of that and ride a beautiful horse for a lil while, Very nice experience! I would go back Anytime! The bathrooms were very nice supplied, heaters worked great and bed was in good shape. This hotel really surprise us with the cute accommodations and GREAT service! Military wives, This is THE place to stay!!! Right about 1.5 miles off the street there is a Kaufland supermarket if you forgot something for your travel ;-)

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here with a friend while on a Polish pottery shopping run. The hotel is small and comfortable, run by very friendly staff who go out of their way to make you feel at home. When they offer dinner, do take them up on it! The food was superb and the price was right. I will definitely be back!!

Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Lindsay H
Hurst, Texas
Reviewed December 3, 2013

My husband and I spent Thanksgiving at the Blue Beet Root hotel and had a wonderful time. The staff is extremely warm and helpful. The restored farmhouse hotel is clean and inviting. The restaurant was delicious and inexpensive. I highly recommend the beef pirogi. Since the hotel is located in a small neighborhood in the country, there are not many restaurants nearby so eating at the hotel is very convenient. In the morning, the 6 euro breakfast was served at our table and included yogurt, fruit, breads, meats, cheese, coffee and orange juice. You could order eggs and bacon for an small additional charge. Our room on the second floor had a strong WiFi signal and had a TV and DVD player. DVD's were available to borrow from the hotel. The hotel had a list of recommended things to do and offered to arrange for spa services. They also provided us with a list of the best pottery shops in the local area. We would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Pressath, Germany
Reviewed December 2, 2013

We enjoyed the Blue Beetroot very much! We loved the quaint hotel and the interesting story of its name. The rooms were nice, spacious and had wonderful, modern bathrooms. The staff were very friendly and helpful, and we enjoyed a wonderful dinner and breakfast - the food was excellent! We look forward to staying here again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ColleenRS
Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Our family checked in to stay for a couple of days last week. I knew it was THE place to stay already based on a previous stay and the good food/lodgings/service I experienced then. This time, I ended up coming down with a nasty strep throat infection that had me in a lot of pain. I knew it had to be strep and that I needed to get medical attention. The staff went out of their way helping us find a Polish equivalent of "urgent care" and even had one of their staff members drive in their car to show us the way to the obscure location of the health clinic. They also helped sort out a pottery misunderstanding the day we left satisfactorily. Hats off to the BBR!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Boleslawiec
Protea Hotel
#1 of 1 in Krotoszyce
Gospoda Kruszyna
Gospoda Kruszyna
#1 of 12 in Boleslawiec

Been to The Blue Beetroot Hotel? Share your experiences!