This was by far the best Hotel we have ever stayed in in Europe! My first trip to Poland was amazing due to the warm welcome from the staff. The rooms was designed to be made comfortable and relaxing. My children had an amazing time here too. The food was delicious too. We are looking forward to our next visit. What made this trip easier for us even more was they spoke English-communication was fantastic :). I highly recommend this place or anyone looking for a place away from home...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique B&B Hotel and Restaurant in a sympathetically restored half-timbered barn with 12 guest rooms and a restaurant and bar which is open to outside visitors as well as hotel guests. We have single, double, triple and four person rooms as well as a family suite and a large studio room that can accomodate up to 6 people. Children and pets are welcome and we can accomodate groups on request. Our restaurant has an a-la-catre menu serving Polish, European and British dishes and we usually have extra dishes on our special board every weekend. We have a seperate children's menu and special dietry requirements can be catered for on request. For more details on our restaurant see our separate TripAdvisor listing under 'The Blue Beetroot Restaurant' ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Blue Beetroot Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Blue Beetroot Hotel Boleslawiec
- Blue Beetroot Boleslawiec
- Blue Beetroot Hotel Boleslawiec
- The Blue Beetroot Hotel Poland/Boleslawiec