“A wonderful place to stay!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Boleslawiec
The Blue Beetroot Hotel
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Boleslawiec
New York City, New York
“A wonderful place to stay!”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

This is the only place we will stay when visiting Boleslawiec Poland! the staff is friendly & helpful, the rooms are very Clean and Cozy! they offer services to pamper yourself (massage,pedicures etc. and the staff give good information for to do' places in the area to visit! the food is very good,Our first time eating a perogie and it was delicious, I brought my family here twice! it was really nice both times.it's quiet, the beds are comfortable! also the rooms are very spacious! they offer Pony rides as well my kids loved it. everything is very reasonable,they have their own gated parking.. it's like home away from home:) HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Kim S
Hello Dawn,

Thank you for your comment. If our guests say that at the Blue Beetroot they feel like at home it is the biggest compliment for us. We really appreciate it.

I am glad you enjoyed the accommodation, the food, pampering and everything else.
We hope to see you again in future.

Kind regards,

manager
The Blue Beetroot

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
  • Polish first
Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
Reviewed July 6, 2012

I have stayed here 3 times in the last 3 years. Everytime I have been pleasantly surprised. The rooms are so comfortable. The staff is always very accomodating. The resturant serves very good food, and you can't beat the price. They are very helpful with all Polish Pottery shopping needs and speak great English. If you're heading to Boleslawiec this is the place to stay.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Hello Stephanie,

Thank you very much for your review. 3 visits in 3 years- that's very nice! I am glad you enjoyed them all and we hope you will be able to stay with us again.

manager
Schweinfurt, Germany
Reviewed July 5, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel twice and both times have been truly amazing! From the food, rooms and hospitality are so awesome that you never want to leave. The manager and staff speak great English and cater to you to anything you need! If you stay in Poland for polish pottery... You must stay at this hotel!

• Stayed July 2012
Hello,

Thank you very much for your comment. I am glad you enjoyed your second stay and you could see that it was as much enjoyable as the first one. And please remember that you can do and see much more than just Pottery. The area has more tourist attractions!

We hope o see you again in future.

manager The Blue Beetroot
Tarpon Springs, Florida
Reviewed June 28, 2012

We brought our seven children to the Blue Beetroot.

Needless to say, the staff - led by Jarek - was superb.

It was nice to roll in late in the evening and find everything in the Family Suite squared away - cribs were in place and set up, plenty of towels, extra water on site...the attention to practical details was evident throughout.

At breakfast, we received personalized attention from Pawel and Jarek which was awesome.

In short, we felt like we were the only guests here, and our only regret was leaving.

We'll be back. Till then, we'll be telling our friends.

Mark

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank M D
, Manager at The Blue Beetroot Hotel, responded to this review, June 29, 2012
Hello Mark,

Thank you so much for such a fantastic review!
We always try to pay attention to every single guest and thank you very much for your appreciation.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and the pampering session before the check out!

We hope to see you again someday in future, hopefully next time you will be able to stay longer!

Kindest regards,

The Blue Beetroot

PS- I read the leaflet.... I will do my best to not miss the boat!
Stadt Kelkheim, Hessen, Germany
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Just returned from Poland, third trip so far. This is my 4th time staying at the Blue Beetroot, this time I brought my family along. I have no complaints. Toys for children. Outside seating. Family rooms. Small spa services brought to you if wanted. Meals brought to you if needed. Friendly and helpful staff and a beautifully restored building in Poland. I have stayed here for the obvious reasons for shopping trips, but this last was a midpoint on the way to Krakow. My children loved it and felt at home. Rooms nice regardless of size, I have stayed as a single and a group. They can accommodate many sizes within the same room.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, Manager at The Blue Beetroot Hotel, responded to this review, June 29, 2012
Hello Janice,

I am very pleased that you and your family enjoyed the 2 nights spent with us. As you could see- we can provide everything you need, including meals to your room and toys for the children! And the Blue Beetroot is in the middle of way to/ from Krakow!

Thank you for your wonderful review!

We hope to see you again someday in future!

Kindest regards,

Kaiserslautern, Germany
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I was wary of traveling to Poland but the Blue Beetroot made all my worry disappear. The staff at the hotel were so welcoming- Jarek even stayed up really late to check us in since we advised them beforehand we would be very late. You don't need to know anything about pottery shopping in advance- the staff gives you maps, coupons, instructions, and all manner of goodies on checking in. All in English!

The meals the hotel prepares are fantastic and reasonably priced. I could eat their breakfast every morning. The spa treatments offered in the evening are an especially nice touch and are also reasonably priced.

I would highly, highly recommend this hotel for a weekend with your girlfriends! We had so much fun!

Room Tip: If you have a big group, ask for the adjoining rooms on the top floor.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
, Manager at The Blue Beetroot Hotel, responded to this review, June 26, 2012
Hello!

Thank you for the excellent comment! As you can see- there is no reason to worry of traveling to Poland. It is a very tourist friendly and beautiful country to visit not only for pottery shoppers but for everyone! We have much more to offer than just pottery.

We hope to see you again.

Harpenden, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Thank you for our wonderful stay at The Blue Beetroot. Barbara and John the owners made our weekend in June a memorable trip. As well as being warm and welcoming, they had organised for us trips to the Pottery factories, beauty treatments, visits to local castles, pony rides and best of all a Polish cookery class. Jarek the manager was so helpful, and nothing was too much trouble. Our room was at the top of Hotel, and was a lovely newly decorated suite, which would be perfect for a family. We had three lovely meals at the restaurant and I would happily recommend a holiday to any one at the Blue Beetroot.

Room Tip: Top room was a lovely newly furnished suite with a fabulous modern bathroom, perfect for a family.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
, Manager at The Blue Beetroot Hotel, responded to this review, June 22, 2012
Hello Susie,

Thank you so much- wonderful comment! I really enjoyed being your guide! And we are all very pleased that you enjoyed the stay.

We hope to see you again in future!

Kind regards,

The Blue Beetroot
Also consider these accommodations in or near Boleslawiec
Zamek Kliczkow Centrum Konferencyjno-Wypoczynkowe
#2 of 11 in Boleslawiec
Gospoda Kruszyna
Gospoda Kruszyna
#1 of 2 in Kruszyn

Been to The Blue Beetroot Hotel? Share your experiences!