“A little piece of heaven in Poland”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Boleslawiec
The Blue Beetroot Hotel
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Boleslawiec
Kaiserslautern, Germany
“A little piece of heaven in Poland”
Reviewed April 29, 2012

The people at the Blue Beetroot aren't just helpful when it comes to a hotel room, oh no, they are much more. We had gotten in late (10 pm) and they were kind enough to prepare a snack for us. They made sure that we felt at home and they made sure that we knew where to go the following day on our Polish Pottery Adventure. The rooms are quaint but quite comfortable...and get this, you can make arrangements for spa treatments there too...right in the hotel. Looking forward to may next trip and will definitely stay at the Blue Beetroot again and again (and would recommend that if you are going to Boleslawiec, stay with the Blue Beetroot family).

1 Thank DiAnna M
johnatbbhotel, Manager at The Blue Beetroot Hotel, responded to this review, May 1, 2012
Hello,

Thank you for your review and attaching so wonderful pictures (also on Dannie's behalf- the horse).

Best regards,

manager/ tour guide
The Blue Beetroot

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
  • Polish first
Heinsberg
Reviewed April 25, 2012

The hotel is very cozy and we felt very welcomed and the service was awesome! We had a wonderful dinner and a good night in our nice Bedroom. On Top of that we got all the Information we needed to make this Short Trip a wonderful experience for us.

Mannheim, Germany
Reviewed April 24, 2012

I first heard of The Blue Beetroot when I took a Pottery trip tour and one of the Staff members from The Blue Beetroot was our guide. We ate Breakfast(Our tour group) at the Hotel also. I saw how beautiful it was and heard from others on our tour how nice it was to stay there. So I thought I would definitely stay there on my next trip to Boleslawiec! I visited with 2 other women this time. Our room was very nice. Our room was right at the top of the stairs(#5 I think), but it didn't bother me with people walking around. The place is very nicely decorated and comfortable. I love the pictures they have on the wall that shows the barn before and during the renovation. Very nice touch. The pillows were the most comfortable pillows I have ever slept on! I wish I would have asked where they got them! The staff are all so very nice and helpful. For Dinner they let us eat upstairs at one of the tables, which was right by our room. The gentleman at the bar(I wish I could remember his name. He was so helpful and friendly our entire stay) called to make a message appointments for after Dinner for my friends. I got a Manicure and pedicure. I wish I could go back again, but unfortunately that was my last time there. The best nice surprise was on the second floor, what used to be a window I think has a balcony where you can go onto. It has a small bench to sit, relax and enjoy fresh air.
It is perfect for any size or type of group to stay. There were shopping groups like us, families with small children and larger families. Breakfast was 6 Euro each. That is a small price for all of the food and drinks offered. We got a large pot of coffee that was plenty for the 3 of us, plus a pitcher of orange juice and a large selection of many different delicious foods. I give the Owners and staff a Super-Excellent rating! Thank you for a wonderful and welcoming stay!

Hello,

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review! I did the tour for you and as always- it was just pure pleasure for me! And the young man at the bar- it must have been Pawel, our waiter. Thank you for the compliment on his behalf. I think he loves his job too. So as you could see all the tips can be provided and much much more than that- we have a long list of other tourist attractions of the area, so we hope to see you again!

Best regards,

manager/ tour guide
The Blue Beetroot
netherlands
Reviewed April 23, 2012

They've done a fantastic job converting this barn to a hotel with a very nice restaurant. We enjoyed a great meal in the evening. The atmosphere is so charming that we didn't mind the squeaky floors.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Spangdahlem, Germany
Reviewed April 17, 2012

Absolutely the best hotel I have ever stayed in while traveling in Europe. Warm, friendly atmosphere and amazing food. I will be visiting again soon because we didn't have enough time to do everything we wanted to around Boleslawiec. Thank you Blue Beetroot staff for the best stay ever!

Room Tip: The rooms are all very cozy, you will love it at the Blue Beetroot!
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank jlhickman
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Reviewed April 17, 2012

The Blue Beetroot hotel is the perfect place to stay in Boleslawiec. The food and service were superior and exceeded my expectations. We not only had the perfect room for my 2 girlfriends and I, but we had an amazing pedicure from Marta after our delicious Polish dinner . I wouldn't stay anywhere else and when I plan my next Polish Pottery trip, I will plan it around availability at the Blue Beetroot. This is most definitely the place to stay!

Baumholder Germany
Reviewed April 15, 2012

The Blue Beetroot is an amazing place to stay, full of charm and original features. I just recently took a group of ladies to Boleslawiec Poland pottery shopping we loved it. Barbara, John and Jerek as well as the rest of the staff are always friendly, welcoming and extremely helpful. The little extra touches, like arranging tours or calling a pottery shop to see if they would stay open a little later than normal or open on a Sunday, tell you they take pride in their jobs. The food and Polish beer were wonderful. I will definitely be back and not just to buy pottery.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
johnatbbhotel, Manager at The Blue Beetroot Hotel, responded to this review, April 16, 2012
Hello Tammie,

It was very nice to see you again! We are so grateful for bringing more and more new guests and your recommendation is just priceless. And regarding those extra touches... yes, we all really enjoy and love our jobs and realize that the details make the difference. We all look forward to see you again already in May I hope!

Warm regards,

manager The Blue Beetroot

PS- I think you are the first person who used Polish language in titling the review! Thank you!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Boleslawiec
Protea Hotel
#1 of 1 in Lesna
Gospoda Kruszyna
Gospoda Kruszyna
#2 of 12 in Boleslawiec

Been to The Blue Beetroot Hotel? Share your experiences!