Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing Tour

My friends and I traveled to Boleslawiec for a polish pottery shopping. We decided to reach out to... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
O6554XPmarial
Innsbruck, Austria
Great tour guide. Very knowledgeable

We traveled to Boleslawiec for a polish pottery shopping as a group of four women. We decided after... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
A4099HJheatherm

All reviews tour guide local area blue beetroot day trip local history glass studio post office thank you so much in perfect condition wonderful trip united states wealth of knowledge polish pottery shipping service take home no problem pottery shopping
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I recently purchased polish pottery while visiting in Poland. Was given Jarek's ph number to ship some items home. My pottery order arrived safely all the way to Australia. I highly recommend More4U for their professional shipping service. My husband & I will definitely return to Poland one day. A tour with Jarek would certainly be on our list.

Date of experience: September 2019
Jarek F, Owner at More4U, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you! Yes, shipping even to Australia is not a problem at all. And everything arrives intact. Next time we shall go for a tour, indeed! Look forward to it.

Kind regards.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I asked Jarek to set up a weekend tour that included WWII history and shopping. We got so much more than we expected. Jarek is an exceptional host and very knowledgeable of Local history. Everything from our stay at the Blue Beetroot, to lunch at a local restaurant, to tours of incredibly historic sights, we experienced local food, culture, and learned more history than we ever expected.

Date of experience: January 2020
Jarek F, Owner at More4U, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

I told you, didn't I? ☺ even the the 2 non- shopping males enjoyed it! And got some pottery too! See you again!

Reviewed January 8, 2020

Jarek Fink was the best tour guide I have ever had. I spent 2 of the best weeks ever with him. Saw and learned so much that I truly hated to go home. You can tell how much he loves his job and how knowledgeable he is in Poland. He took me to places that slot of tourist never get to see. He has a terrific newer can that seats 8 and also all your luggage. Plus if you need to ship home all the wonderful pottery you buy, he can do that for you too. If you want a trip to Poland you will never firget, he is the best!

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed January 7, 2020

We managed to squeeze half-a-day into our driving trip of Poland to visit Boleslawiec. It was well worth it. The ceramic stores were a lot of fun, and beautiful pottery is made in this area. We purchased quite a lot of pottery and had it shipped home (Utah - United States) through More4U. The pottery arrived in perfect condition. Jarek, owner of More4U, checked in periodically and tracked the shipment. He was easy to work with and did a fantastic job. We hope to return, and plan to use More4U again.

Date of experience: October 2019
Jarek F, Owner at More4U, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2020

Thank you very much. I am happy to hear it.

I hope to see you again in Boleslawiec in future.

Kind regards.

Reviewed December 30, 2019

We purchased 12-piece sets of plates and bowls as well as several large items (bowl, curved platter, sink (!)). He wrapped them all expertly and they arrived in perfect condition.

Date of experience: October 2019