“Delicious traditional food ;)”
Review of Gazdowo Kuznia

Gazdowo Kuznia
Ranked #17 of 177 Restaurants in Zakopane
Cuisines: Polish
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are pleased to announce that our restaurant has received Certificate "Małopolska Regional inn 2013" project "Małoposla route Gourmets". We have the pleasure of inviting you to "Gazdowo Kuznia". Our restaurant is located in one of the oldest buildings in Zakopane (built in 1891), at the site of the first hotel in the town called "Pod Giewontem?. The restaurant of this hotel was in the same place as "Gazdowo Kuznia".
Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

If you are looking for a traditional local kitchen then this restaurant is made for you ;) and moreover it is placed in the city center!

1  Thank Jakub K

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I've ordered Beetroot soup with bacon & cream and Pierogi with minced meat. The food was okay but the Pierogi that I had in Estonia was much nicer ! The waiter was not really friendly (Maybe because I'm an Asian and alone) Lol..Anyway, overall it's a good restaurant but I will advise to look for another restaurant :)

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Lots of locals! Regional style food. Went back several times for dinner and lunch too. If you dare, try the Honey Vodka! We wish now that we had brought some home as it hard to find in the US.
We found the white regional wine to be very good, we are not big beer drinkers.

1  Thank travelbug9641
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Part of a chain in Zakopane that serve roughly the same dishes, all of them offer a 20% discount on the 3rd vist to any.
The food is superior to the majority of food that is served in the town wth portions that will leave you very full.
The staff can be typically Polish ( customer service is obviously not a priority here ) but everything else is great.

1  Thank Steven H
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Gazdowo Kuźnia is one of places in Zakopane I recommend for a quick meal. You can try there local specialties (grilles oscypek cheese, moskol - a special potato pancake, kwaśnica - a sauer cabbage soup etc.). Service is quick although they speak rather poor English. Food prices are acceptable and quality is comparable with other restaurants. Unfortunately last time I was there (it was Sunday) they couldn't issue me an invoice! Hopefully they sent it to me by mail.

1  Thank Grregg_S