“Amazing street with lots to do!”
Review of Krupowki Street

Krupowki Street
Book In Advance
More Info
$43.53*
and up
Zakopane and Tatra Mountains Day Trip from Krakow
Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

There are many shops that sell food, cheese (and żurawina - cranberries), coffee, lody (icecream), gofry (waffles!).

Just have fun and walk around.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,034)
All reviews
in 33 reviews
"winter"
"snow"

Reviewed September 10, 2018

We were in Zakopane for 5 days, and went out almost every evening for dinner (yes, it was January, but it's not that bad). The street is lively until very late, and is great fun to wander.

1  Thank soli1501
Reviewed September 9, 2018

I love Zacopane and visit anybtime I go to Slovakia, i love the shopping for the amazing crafts and vive in the street, inside the shops the story is very different. I need to mention my experience in Diverse, I like the clothing but the girls were the most rude I ever came across, my husband had same terrible experience on his side. I when to try on something and the dressing rooms were full of boxes, one was available there was a sign outside in Polish in a A4 paper that I didn't understand because I don't speak Polish, there was nobody at the door or around so i went in and tried on my clothes. Suddenly I hear somebody screaming outside but as I dint understand Polish I don't know it was to me. When I finish open the curtain and this girl is screaming at me I say excuse Me I don't understand, she proceeds saying disabled! This is disabled you have to go upstairs!! Well I was just totally shocked and just said I could Not see any disabled sign and at the top of the door a huge sing reads fitting room nobody was outside the door, she made me feel like a was a criminal. Appalling experience. My husband had a similar experience with another girl that rather than been helpful felt almost offended by being asked about the price of something. I had much better experience with shop attendants out in the street, same applies to bars, they need to learn to be helpful, friendly and above all smile.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Krupowki Street is Zakopane's main street. Shops and restaurants galore,along with quite a few independent artisan stalls. Extremely crowded during the high season (June through August), but enjoyable nonetheless. Lots of souvenir outlets, so be sure to shop around to find the best deal. Ice cream and desert stands everywhere you look.

1  Thank japapuss