See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 31, 2016

I must admit that this Hotel is very good one in Szczyrk. Good and professional stuff, very good location. The food which is serving there is realy tasty, rooms are very nice and clean. I highly recomend it!

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 28, 2016

I highly recommend it, it is perfectly located, moreover it has very nice staff and good swimming pool. I have stayed there for a weekend only, but it seems to be an ideal place for whole family as much as for a business trip.

• Stayed: January 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed January 27, 2016

I`ve been staying in Skalite Spa few times. It`s a very good location, good cuisine, rooms are comfortable and clean. really good swimming-pool! Friendly people make this place warm and familiar. Cosy place, in the heart of Beskidy. Certeinly, I`ll be back.

Room Tip: Generaly I advice to go to Skalite!
  • Stayed: September 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed October 22, 2015

This was a nice hotel, and the rooms were big, but it was very expensive for what it is. It is not a luxury hotel but it was comfortable. Many of the lights in the room did not work and the blinds and curtains were falling apart. Everything else was nice though. The beds were comfortable enough. I do not recommend eating at the hotel. The food was not good and it was the most expensive place we ate in three days in the area. We also waited for over an hour for our meal. This place could be great with very little effort to detail and a heavy dose of customer service.

Stayed: October 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank heyyahhey
Reviewed August 14, 2015

I was staying in Skalite Spa in March, 2015. The room was very big, clean, the bathroom was great, but in the room there wasn't any refrigerator, the curtains didn't work. The hotel has perfect breakfast- a lot of Polish food, great swimming pool, you can rent all winter equipment. All together I would like to go there again

Stayed: March 2015