“Burger, fries”
Review of Sport's Bar B-Q

Sport's Bar B-Q
Ranked #73 of 188 Restaurants in Rzeszow
Reviewed May 28, 2018

Nothing bad, nothing great. Okay stop if you are in the mall. Service was decent but not exceptional.

Reviewed November 14, 2016

I was there a couple of weeks ago and I ordered a burger which was very nice and juicy (although at some point it was actually dripping grease on my plate but it still was rather good) - the meat was cooked very well, just like I expected it to be. The decor is pleasant but not outstanding. It is located in the shopping centre so it is nice to have your dinner there before/ after going to the cinema or doing some shopping. The only thing that lets the place down is the staff. They weren't rude or anything, hence I'm still giving the place 4 stars but they were not very attentive, didn't smile at all, I would say they were cold and didn't inform us basic stuff (as someone who had worked in food industry before, I always notice if the waiting staff are trying to upsell their items - they definitely didn't). I might go back but it is not a must destination. Nice alternative for boring McDonalds or KFC.

Reviewed October 5, 2016

If you are at the end of the trip and really jonesin' for some American food, this is your stop. Located in a mall. Service was good, though not as much English as some of the other spots in Poland, which makes sense because it's a smaller town.

We tried a number of items, and frankly they were all super average.

Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

A co-worker took me here for a late lunch and the food and service was excellent. I really enjoyed my steak and salad order.

Reviewed August 13, 2016

I arrived 24 hours early to ensure the English premier league game would be shown and was assured, twice, that it would be. I arrived to watch the game the following day only for it not to be on, after twenty minutes they begrudgingly found it and started to play it, for five minutes, then turned it over to speedway of which not one person in the bar appeared to be watching! I ordered the T bone steak which was inedible in at least 25% of it I could barely cut through let alone chew it! I won't be going back.