“very good restaurant with good meal”
Review of Loft - CLOSED

Loft
Cuisines: Contemporary
Świdnica, Poland
“very good restaurant with good meal”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

First time I was in Rzeszów, so I searched in Tripadvisor for good restaurant. Even Loft was not at first ranking, I checked cuisine which is available. Decision was perfect. All dishes were perfect, fresh and tasty. One small disadvantage - beer is only bottled. Anyway I may recommend in 100%.

Visited October 2012

• Polish first
Rzeszow, Poland
“2nd time not so good...”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Its been a while since our first visit at the beginning of the year, but upon returning we were a bit disappointed, the service was good and attentive and sitting out on the terrace was great but the food let it the whole place down, which was a shame considering we had a good night in itself. I had a burger and my partner had the duck, the burger arrived warm and the duck was dry and a bit tough, room for improvement I'm afraid.

• Visited September 2012
Lodz, Poland
“Recommended”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

I've been there a few times - food quality - excellent - only the desserts were disappointing.
Service - there is a place for improvement. A huge difference between visits.
Ambiance - nice, modern restaurant, with some terrace space - nice background music, not that easy to find at the first time, but definitively worth to visit. Reasonable pricing.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Dominik C
Toronto, Canada
“One of Rzeszow's Finests”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

I have dined at Loft at least a half dozen times in the last four months, so I would say that I like it! Whether for business or with friends, the service and the food have yet to disappoint.

• Visited December 2011
Rzeszow, Poland
“Welcome addition to Rzeszow dining”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

We went to loft for a friends birthday lunch and even though the place was quite quiet then the service and food were excellent. A good range of tasty modern cooking. Looking forward to our next visit.

• Visited January 2012