The Ambasadorski hotel is a nice small town hotel in the heart of the historic city center of Rszeszow.
- The hotel staff speaks Polish and only very little English.
- The rooms are slightly dated but are clean and functional and have a well-functioning WiFi (free).
- The hotel has a well-frequented Viennese coffee house on the ground floor, a bar in a basement next to the breakfast room (which is also the restaurant).
- The restaurant menu is excellent and the food taste delicious. Only the staff is not up to the expectations (not proactively, no try to upsell anything, very slow, does not clean off the excess place settings, etc.).
But all in all it is a pleasant place for a short break or a not too long business trip
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Ambasadorski reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.