“Best tribe soup and very friendly service”
Review of Bohema Restauracja

Bohema Restauracja
Ranked #36 of 143 Restaurants in Rzeszow
Cuisines: Hungarian, Polish
NY
“Best tribe soup and very friendly service”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Classic polish cuisine in an excellent atmosphere. The food is very good, made from scratch, and nicely presented. I remember this restaurant from many years ago and I can gladly say that has not changed since. We also enjoyed their nightly entertainment with music from 70's, 80's, and 90's. We can't wait to go there again.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank Cleopatraa3

• Polish first
uk
“good night”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

The food was good and so was the atmosphere and service. It seemed to be a local haunt for dancing and eating. The night we went there was a live band. I would recommend.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank kimf27
mika41
“it's been here forever”
Reviewed December 9, 2011

I remember going there with my parents when I was a child on special ocasions. That was about 20 years ago. The food was always good, pretty presentations, I can't wait to go there soon to see if anything has changed or it's still so good.

Visited January 2011