See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

Room was very tiny. Breakfast average. I was walked up by construction voices at 6:00 just close to my window. Location very good in the centre. Price was also not bad. Service OK. However next time I will book some other hotel in Opole.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

We choose this hotel because one of us has already stayed here and it's pretty central in Opole. The room was clean and the beds comfortable. The water pressure could be a bit higher in the shower but we heard the pressure is different from room to room. The breakfast is easy and good. The former parking lot doesn't exist anymore. Overall a good place to stay.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 2, 2017 via mobile

Nice reception stuff
The rooms are big and clean
Breakfast very good
Elevator available
Free parking available
The hotel is placed in city center
Close by there us nice gym 18zloty day pass
If you are leaving early ask for the early breakfast, hotel stuff will prepare it very nice

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Piotr B
Reviewed September 30, 2016

Extremely friendly and helpful staff. This is the third year in a row I've stayed at Kamienica, and I've never been disappointed. The rooms are also first-rate, immaculately designed and clean. Breakfast time requires you to ask for eggs to be prepared in other ways beyond hard boiled.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 31, 2015

I lived in Opole for many years teaching English and I have to say that this building enchanted me for a long time before they changed into a hotel.

The building used to be leaning forward and it had been deserted for a long time so I was thrilled when they renovated the structure and gave it a facelift.

The hotel is opposite the modern Solaris shopping center which makes it handy for cafes and bars as well as local restaurants. There is a small Parisian style cafe next to the hotel and the main square is less than ten minutes on foot.

The bar is seldom busy which doubles up as the breakfast room in the morning. The rooms are well decorated and provide a comfortable place to sleep. Opole used to have a limited number of hotels so this one is a great option for people passing through Opole for a couple of days.

Date of stay: October 2014