“It's a clean, convenient place to stay in the...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Arvind G
New York City, New York
“It's a clean, convenient place to stay in the heart of Krakow's old Jewish neighborhood with a very friendly owner.”
Reviewed May 12, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

For a single tourist on budget, this is an ideal place to stay in the heart of old Krakow. The bedroom is inconvenient, I thought, so I slept on the sofa in the living room which was very comfortable. No complaints. The bathroom is beautiful, except that I would have liked a shower curtain for the shower area to protect the rest of the bathroom. The shower itself is great, with hot water available 24 hours. The kitchen is perfect, all the appliances are top class. Altogether I enjoyed my stay there and would return to it if and when I am next in Krakow. I would like to thank Wojtek, the owner, to be always there to help with any questions I had about the apartment or the city.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Userofhot...
“Great studio apartment in the heart of the Jewish quarter.”
Reviewed December 13, 2016 for a stay in December 2016

The owner was very helpful and we had great communication before our arrival. The apartment was comfortable, clean, warm and had everything we needed for a short break in Krakow. It was good value for money and I would recommend staying here.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Dec 14, 2016
Thank you for your review, it was great to have you stay! :)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing