Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent place for couples to relax

Me and my wife decided to make a break during our visit in Krakow to relax and take care of... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
wiiliam7
Great pedicure!

Just what my dry, tired feet needed! Professional, clean and also very relaxing. And handily just... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
stimppuh

Recommended experiences in and around Krakow
from $78.79
from $13.70
from $4.19
from $33.97
More Info
All reviews manicure and pedicure great massage full body massage highly recommend this spa professional service few hours old town shellac aleksandra lashes master skills highlights polish zloty poland
Selected filters
Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

From the outside this place doesn’t look much, but on stepping instead it smelt beautiful. I was early and was met by a more mature lady with blonde hair. Her name begins with a T.. but I couldn’t pronounce it.

I had the classic full body massage and the customer service was excellent. I was given some paper pants and told to lie on my front. The pressure was perfect, the most relaxing massage I have had for some time. I even think I fell asleep a couple of times! Would highly recommend.

Date of experience: March 2019
R8781ZT_, Владелец at Oasis Beauty & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2019

Reviewed February 19, 2019 via mobile

I took my wife and baby there, they let my baby sleep while wifey getting good care of. Highly recommende!

Date of experience: February 2019
Наталья Х, Właściciel at Oasis Beauty & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2019

Reviewed February 17, 2019 via mobile

I hade booked a duo massage for couples for me and my husband and a face treatment for me. And we are very satisfied with the hole experience.

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank AnetteKarlsson68
R8781ZT_, Владелец at Oasis Beauty & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2019

Reviewed January 14, 2019

I was in this beauty salon before the New Year, the result surpassed himself.
Anastasia, thank you very much for the excellent manicure and professional approach to your work.
I'll be back again!!!

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank Reisereise777
R8781ZT_, Владелец at Oasis Beauty & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2019

Thank You so much, we are very glad that You like us.

Reviewed December 29, 2018 via mobile

The massaging team was very professional and nice ! They also offer us a cup of tea at the end of the massage ! One perfect hour in this salon ! I recommend it !

Date of experience: December 2018
Наталья Х, Właściciel at Oasis Beauty & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2018

Thank You for your opinion, we are happy that you liked. We will waiting for You next time in our salon.