“Unorganized service”
Review of Sweet Life Concept

Sweet Life Concept
Ranked #40 of 109 Quick Bites in Krakow
Description: We are a genuine American bakery and coffee shop, tucked into the heart of Poland, offering a varied menu of sweet, savory, healthy, vegan and gluten free baked goods as well as specialty coffee of uncompromising quality. Our products are offered as take-out or to be enjoyed in our living room style café, where the "Sweet Life" happens.
Reviewed March 1, 2019 via mobile

40 minutes waiting for a simple dish. When we asked the waitress, when the food is going to be ready, she said that their system went down, and kitchen didn’t receive orders. Pity that they didn’t tell that earlier. In the end we’ve end up with inedible chicken, tasteless chicken and rather poor sauces... Maybe just a bad start of the day for the restaurant, but we’re not going back...

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed February 24, 2019 via mobile

I was expecting much more.
There were only three types of sweets.
I chose a classic brownie and a cappuccino. To be honest, it was expensive comparing to other places with better service and variety.
It is a self service coffee shop.
When I went out, I realized my hair and clothes were smelling. There's no good ventilation which is important though it is winter time.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 18, 2019 via mobile

Called here today for some brunch after reading some good reviews. After a quick look at the menu I decided on Toast with Avocado. I also wanted some bacon, which they do serve as it is listed as an add on to most of their other breakfast items. On trying to order this the server informed me that the computer system won't allow her to add bacon to avo and toast. I really felt like some bacon but she was unwilling to find a solution, so I left and went elsewhere for breakfast. Pretty pathetic that a restaurant cannot serve customers what they want from their menu.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

I miss the way it used to be.
I can’t believe you made what was once such a great place into whatever this is. At least the place added chicken ‘n waffles to the menu. It would be nicer, however, if you actually served the chicken ‘n waffles though (“we don’t have that today”).
I truly enjoyed the way the place used to be.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank William G
Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

This place is is such a gem!! I came in here looking for a gluten free meal and a vegan pastry. They only had like 3 vegan pastries. One being a peanut butter cupcake and it was THE BOMB!! Haven’t had something that good in awhile:) I almost got the vegan brownie, but will get it next time! I got the regular dish of Korean food with egg, vegetables, rice, beef, etc. it was pretty good a little spicy for me but the portion size was literally for 3-4 people!! Super good service and young staff that knows English!! I will def go here again and recommend to anyone vegan or gluten free❤️

Date of visit: September 2018