“Great atmosphere. Good prices. ”
Review of Ariel

Ariel
Ranked #424 of 1,883 Restaurants in Krakow
Cuisines: Israeli
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Kazimierz
Reviewed November 1, 2018 via mobile

Came here on our 2nd night. Booking advised as it seemed to fill up quickly.
We also paid to watch the klezmer concert.

Cost 250 pln for 2 people having 3 courses and drinks.

Service was quick and our waitress was lovely.
Food was served quickly and well cooked.

Concert was good although not worth the 50pln per person as lasted all of 10 mins.

We also visited the cafe part on our last day for coffee in the sq. 20pln for a latte and normal coffee.

Date of visit: October 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,106)

Reviewed October 27, 2018 via mobile

Being around at Jewish quarter around the lunch time I looked for some place to eat. As Ariel bears the name of my son I checked it out on Facebook and the tripadvisor. I came across some really scary reviews especially from my fellow Brits. So although very sceptical I just couldn’t ignore my son’s name.
As I entered the place was totally empty and I was the only customer. So I think to myself ‘good luck, this will be a nightmare’.
But immediately I know nothing about some disengaged waiter., instead my waitress is swift and polite and she is fluent in English with great knowledge of the menu and with straight honest answers.
I’ve ordered than the starter., main., water bottle and a double espresso at the end.
Everything came out of the kitchen in perfectly timed sequence, not too quick and not too late.
The food itself was great. Tasty, genuine and perfectly seasoned. Not blunt at all. The cabbage filled with mushrooms and barley was great as were latkes with it.
And the best part., I spent for all £15.
I don’t tent to give anything for free as I myself am usually treated without any mercy by my own customers, being a professional in the hospitality business. But in this case I have no option but to give a honest 5 out of 5 for Ariel.

Reviewed October 25, 2018

Lousy. Should have checked Trip Advisor before entering. HIghly indifferent and a bit condescending service except to try to upsell you, which I fell for. The food is not good. I had the soup, which was eatable, but everything else I took a bite of and left. The waiter was more interested in acting as a barker out on the street pulling in more victims than in serving. There must be better Kosher Jewish food around. If you don't require kosher, just about any upscale Polish restaurtant would be far superior to this and at the same prices.

Reviewed October 22, 2018

Super location in the middle of the Jewish quarter. A must visit area.

We thought we would have a beer and then order food. We waited to order the beer... and waited.... and waited. After 20 mins our beer order was taken and delivered. We did not see the waiter again. Got up left payment on the table and sought out a different place to eat.

Reviewed October 10, 2018

Staying in the Jewish quarter and liked the look of the menu and to be fair the food was good. However the service was painfully slow it took nearly an hour to get our main course and as we weren't having a starter this was SLOW. Other tables seem to get served a lot more quickly than we did, the table next to us who came in about 45 mins after us were on there main course by the time we left.
So main tip is don't go there if you are in a hurry, but food OK but there are other restaurants around that area who are better.
Oh and note that service was automatically added so don't get caught for an additional tip