“Qualitative prime sausages”

Walenty Kania Kuchnia dla Odwaznych
Ranked #423 of 1,979 Restaurants in Krakow
Reviewed December 15, 2016 via mobile

Various types of qualitative prime sausages and crispy homemade bread. We can find pork, goat, dear, and also horse sausage. We tried the white pork sausage and it was one of my best street food experience. At least I have to mention Walenty because he is such a sweet man who like to talk with every customer.

Date of visit: November 2016

Reviewed October 20, 2016 via mobile

Delicious kielbasas, for quite a fair price and excelent service.
The whole place is very friendly.
Better than some restaurantes I've been to.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed July 14, 2016 via mobile

We ate the ham and the white sausage sandwich!!!!and it was amazing!!!!!we recommend to all!!!!the place is alternative!!!you will see when you get there!!!!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed May 13, 2016 via mobile

I had the white sausage. It was amazing!!! I Ate the food too fast and didn't even get a pic!! The grilled bread was an added bonus.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed April 9, 2016 via mobile

I just popped by the kiosk to stave my hunger; and to my surprise, the portion is big and the quality of the sausage is wonderful! I had the White Sausage made of pork. He recommended a mustard sauce, and it was good recommendation. Will be back again.

Photo is to tell you how good it was. Gone in 60seconds.

Date of visit: April 2016