“Lovely lunch”
Review of Slawkowska 1

Slawkowska 1
Ranked #149 of 1,822 Restaurants in Krakow
Description: Our restaurant was created for those, who love meat. We specialize in juicy steaks, ribs and delicacies inspired by polish cuisine. Prestigious location in the heart of Cracow, by the Market Square is a perfect spot on city's culinary map. Find out what is the taste of the highest quality polish beef, australian Black Angus or Hereford from Urugway. We offer also a great choice o wines from around the world and beers from local breweries. Dishes quality and menu are kept over by Jan Kościuszko, founder of famous Chlopskie Jadlo restaurant chain. We invite you to organize dinner parties or business meetings, we provide a VIP room for 8 persons, climatic basement for 40 persons and an upper hall, which can hold up to 60 persons.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Found this place just off the main square. We had the lunch deal which was really reasonable. The whole meal was delicious and the staff were friendly and efficient. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

Very friendly and helpful staff. Food was lovely and very good price. We emailed to book in advance for a birthday dinner while on holiday. They even brought out a slice of apple pie wih a candle.

Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

So, first time having Polish. I started out with the red Borsch with dumpling. At first, I didn’t like it as much. As I was starting to try a little more and more, and mixing with my bread, I started to like it more and more. It had a sweet taste to it. Then I had the Polish Platter, which had Hunter Stew, Pork Cutlet, Black Pudding, Baked potato with sour cream, Sausage, Potato Pancake with Goulash, and possibly some other things. The only thing I didn’t like was the Black Pudding, which reminded me of Scottish Haggis. Other then that food was great, service was excellent, and it seem like this place probably serves a awesome steak as it looked like there advertised main entree.

Reviewed June 9, 2018

Found this restaurant just off the Main Market Square and dined in the evening.
Although close to the heart of Krakow there was definitely a 'local' atmosphere that we found very enjoyable.
Staff were friendly and helpful and the food was superb. The menu is quite varied and cooked to order. The wine list was one of the best (and most reasonable) we found during our visit to this lovely city.
Recommended.

Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

I maked a group reservation for 15 people this evening by mail. I even gave up our choise second mail our choise What to eat for starter and maincourse. The restaurant confirmed. When we arrived They told us that They mixed up dates. They even did not took in consideration to help is even there was place enough.