“Very Enjoyable Meal”

Ranked #108 of 1,520 Restaurants in Krakow
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Our restaurant is the perfect combination of exquisite French cuisine and Polish hospitality in the very heart of the hstorical Cracow.
Loughton, United Kingdom
“Very Enjoyable Meal”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Had a very enjoyable dinner here with five friends. It is more expensive than other restaurants in Krakow but is cheap in comparison to places in the UK, of the same standard. We all had amazing starters and mains. (I had the fillet medallions with blue cheese) We also had some very nice and very affordable wine.
Service is a bit strange, all the waitresses are grinning young girls who cannot really advise you about the menu, but they are by no means unplesant.
Only thing I do not recomment are the desserts, Big let down, they are all on a trolley and we shared about 4 between us, none of them any better than Angel Delight!
Spend your money on the mains and wine!

• Visited December 2012

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
Neath
“Treat Yourself!”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Give this restaurant a try. You'll be surprised. Decor is lovely - very French. Service is excellent and the French cuisine is exceptional.

Visited January 2013
krakow
“Super Service”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

very fancy presented food at a reasonable price with complimentary entree and dessert wine, delicious flavours, and the service was flawless, went back 2x!

Visited January 2013
Bergen
“Our favourite restaurant in Krakow”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

When visiting Krakow some years ago, La Fontaine was our favourite restaurant in town. And it didn't let us down this time either. We had a very good meal in a lovely room and got a very good service. Everything from the aperitif at the beginning of out meal to the drink we got at the end were what you'll expect from a high-class restaurant. It's just in one aspect where La Fontaine differs from other gourmet restaurants and that's the bill! It's incredibly inexpensive.

• Visited December 2012
London
“Amazing place”
Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

I ate here on the last night of my stay in krakow. I can't praise this restaurant enough. It was by far the best place I ate in during my stay. The service was excellent and the food was delicious. I had the French onion soup and the vegetable pasta. Both were superb and highly recommended. The food is excellent value for money. I saw the sweet trolley which looked truly magnificent but didn't have the ability to eat any more by then! I will most definitely return to this restaurant on my next visit to krakow.