“Amazing place”

Ranked #196 of 1,678 Restaurants in Krakow
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Our restaurant is the perfect combination of exquisite French cuisine and Polish hospitality in the very heart of the hstorical Cracow.
Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

I ate here on the last night of my stay in krakow. I can't praise this restaurant enough. It was by far the best place I ate in during my stay. The service was excellent and the food was delicious. I had the French onion soup and the vegetable pasta. Both were superb and highly recommended. The food is excellent value for money. I saw the sweet trolley which looked truly magnificent but didn't have the ability to eat any more by then! I will most definitely return to this restaurant on my next visit to krakow.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

What great food. I had a wonderful crab dish and then wild boar, my wife 'deconstructed' French onion soup and then pork. Excellent throughout. A bit quiet, but that was to be expected in early January

Reviewed January 3, 2013

We found this restuarant whilst looking for another - it's situated in a small alleyway that is quite easy to miss.
From the moment we entered to the moment we left, everything was exceptional!
We were led through various cellar like rooms to the dining room right at the back.
After placing our order, we received a complimentary amuse bouche from the chef - what a lovely touch!!
When the food came it was sublime - we both started with the deconstructed french onion soup (this came with four seperate dishes with croutons, onions, cheese and a large crouton so you could add which extra bits you wanted).
I then had coconut and curried chicken with risotto and a king prawn salad - the presentation was so good I didn't want to eat it!. My friend ordered vegetable pasta and this came out under a cloche lid - very fancy!!
We were asked if we would like a cheese course before dessert but we were full after our starters and mains!!
We were then asked if we would like something from the dessert tolley - this involved the waitress bringing over the trolley for you to select what you wanted. We declined dessert (which was very hard as there was so much choice).
When we got the bill we discovered that for our two starters, two mains, two alcoholic drinks, a large bottle of wine and a coffee only cost us £17 each!!! There is no way you would get that kind of service and food for that price back home!!
They also have apartments to rent with views over the Main Square which we will try and book the next time we visit.
The only slight downside to the night was the music that was played - it started off very french with accordians and french singing then changed to the Venga Boys!!)

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Evrything about this restaurant is 5 star. Staff were so friendly and the service was so efficient. Menu was varied,the food tasty and presentation excellent. Decoration of the room was interesting. Most enjoyable evening but be warned the portions are large especiall the 5 desert plate but I did not leace a morsel. Highly recommended

Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

We found this restaurant on tripadvisor, and had high hopes and we weren't let down.
Of the five top rated restaurants we ate in during our stay in Krakow, this one was definitly the best. We were 8 grown up girls who you tried different things from menu, and everything was perfect, even the wine suggestions where tip top. I myself had a french gooat cheece starter, duck breast as main, and celection cakes as dessert, eveything tastes delicious!

The services was great, since we had small room all to our self, we suddenly realized the time around eleven o'clock and asked when they were closing and they answered with a polite smile that we shouldn't think about it, just enjoy ourself. As we left 35 min later we realized that we were the only one left (it was 23:35 on a monday night), and we appologised, but again they answered with a big smile and said that we shouldn't think about it.

We will definity eat here again!