“My compliments to the chef !”
Review of Milk&Co

Milk&Co
Ranked #420 of 1,599 Restaurants in Krakow
Cuisines: Seafood, International
Dining options: Reservations
Description: It provides seafood and sweet mix between traditional polish cuisine and the international one.
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Every course of our meal was beautifully presented and very flavourful. Servers presented the meal very professionally.

There are newer reviews for Milk&Co

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Seeing as it was attached to the radisson and reviews seemed ok, decided to try out this restaurant twice. Hotel restaurants are always overpriced but i thought milk and co would not disappoint. I have had a few "surf and turf" dishes in my time and have rarely been disappointed, however I was let down badly by this restaurant, first they mixed up my partners dish and i (she ordered well done, I ordered rare with a different sauce), secondly mine was medium cooked and thirdly, the peppercorn sauce i ordered was a ridiculous attempt at gravy and a dozen peppercorns immersed in it. My biggest beef is the fact i paid for the most expensive dish on the menu, a surf and turf and received a mediocre fillet steak and TWO prawns...... That a surf and turf does NOT make!

Definitely not worth the price or review. Oh and btw, I know what a steak to my liking is cooked like, and I expect at least 3 prawns? Otherwise its just 2 prawns on the side of a fillet steak.

Severely disappointed and out of pocket! X

1  Thank NurseNay1
Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

This is a restaurant in a Raddison hotel. VERY average food that is quite expensive. We got into Krakow and were starving so pretty much went into the first place we saw. Fish was WAY overcooked for both of our plates and found the waiter to be quite pushy, rushing us to make a decision. Not a place I would go for polish food as we tried their peirogies (?sp) for a starter and were overly cooked (mushy) and just plain greasy.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Great food and nice servuce. I met very kind and helpful bartender. Belvedere vodka is perfect. I love krakow!

Reviewed July 17, 2012 via mobile

As it was raining decided to eat in at Radisson Blue's Milk & Co and were very pleasantly surprised by quality of food and excellent service by Ivan our waiter. Can confidently recommend from our dining experience.