“2nd stay and always as nice as the 1st time!”

Tango House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 128 Krakow B&B and Inns
Geneva, Switzerland
“2nd stay and always as nice as the 1st time!”
Reviewed April 29, 2009

I was there during the Easter week and I found the same warm welcome by the staff and the same very nice service than last summer!

Very cozy and nice ambiance!

I recommend it definitely!! (not for old people because of the big number of stairs)

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
  • Polish first
San Diego, California
Reviewed April 28, 2009

My wife and I spent 3 nights a Tango House B&B and had a great stay. The room was clean, neat and the furniture was in good condition. The public area was keep clean and the breakfast was very good. All members of the staff were friendly and very helpful. I am happy to refer this establishment to other people who are traveling to Krakow.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple
London
Reviewed March 31, 2009

A friend and I stayed four nights at Tango House and had a really enjoyable stay.
First off, the location is BRILLIANT. Just two minutes from the main square but quiet and tucked away and easy to get to all areas of the city.
It's a lovely old building with alot of character and has been decorated well with a good balance between character, comfort and convenience. We loved all the references to The Tango and the music on tap was a wonderful touch.
The rooms were very comfortable and spacious and the little bar downstairs was cosy and a good place to sit and have a glass of wine and a quick perusal on the free internet access before going out and sampling all the fabulous bars and restaurants in beautiful Cracow.
The staff were very helpful and friendly, the breakfast was good and would definately recommend for a stay in Cracow.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with friends
Malton, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 26, 2009

We stayed at the Tango House for 3 nights, the location to the Old Town Square is fantastic, a 2 minute walk. We stayed there with 2 of our friends they had a standard double at the front of the B & B and we stayed in a superior double at the back overlooking the courtyard, thank heavens, as the road at the front was dug up and at 7am every morning the work started drills and all, much to our friends despair, but dont let this put you off the place was great. The breakfast was adequate, and the girls were lovely and very helpful, we had a wonderful time in Krakow and will definitely return.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with friends
Port Seton, Scotland
Reviewed March 25, 2009

I stayed at Tango House end of March 2009 for 3 nights.The hotel is situated yards from St Mary,s Church the top attraction in Krakow.The Church is located in the main square,for location the hotel is unbeatable.All the staff at Tango House made me feel more than welcome and were always available for advise on sightseeing trips,nightlife,cheap places to eat.etc....The hotel itself is a small b and b with a handful of bedrooms.Due to this you get the personal attention from staff which is missing in larger properties.The rooms are great with modern bathroom and power shower.If you are looking for a small b and b with fantastic Polish hospitality,bang in the centre of the city,yards from all the sights and nightlife Krakow has to offer,the Tango House is for you.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled solo
1 Thank Steviemcphail
Marlborough, Wiltshire
Reviewed March 11, 2009

I stayed at the Tango House for a long weekend in Krakow with a friend. The location couldn't be beaten. The building itself was beautiful and very historic, with a wonderful painted staircase and carefully restored details. The room was extremely clean and the twin beds comfortable. The breakfast was also excellent.

However, the best thing about the stay was the really outstanding service. The staff were all lovely, and gave us good advice about sightseeing. My friend left her phone in the bedroom when we left, and they contacted us to let us know they had found it, then posted it back to London for us. Wonderful!

My only slight criticism is that the decor in the bedrooms - while perfectly tasteful - did not reflect the historic quirkiness of the hallways/staircase, and was slightly anonymous.

I would recommend this B and B to all visitors to Krakow, it is excellent value and much more interesting than staying in a hotel.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled with friends
GLASGOW
Reviewed February 24, 2009

I had the best possible time at the Tango house because the place itself is so well cared for. A lot of thought has gone into the decor and the way the rooms are arranged. The staff went out of their way to make our stay as comfortable as possible. I really felt like I was at home and that is the highest compliment I can give to any place because I am one of the fussiest people on the planet. I took friends and the fact they loved it too was really important for me because I love Krakow and I wanted them to have the best possible experience, which they did.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled with friends