“Fantastic Meal”

Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Stare Miasto
Reviewed November 18, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by a colleague of one of our party and it certainly did not disappoint. Ambience was buzzy staff very friendly and welcoming would always recommend its minutes from Market Square

2  Thank AnneDonoghue

Reviewed November 10, 2013

This restaurant was recommended to us by a friend who had recently visited, and it was just around the corner from where we were staying. It is minutes away from the main square.
The food was fantastic. And great value for money, especially when you compare it to a Michelin star restaurant in the UK. We had two starters, two mains, a dessert, a coffee, a brandy, a bottle of wine, and two large bottles of water and it came to roughly £60. I had a steak and I would say it was the best steak I've ever eaten.

It would be criminal to visit Krakow and not go to this restaurant. We tried to go one night and they were full, but luckily we managed to book a table for the following night. Would definitely recommend booking in advance.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

The tripadvisor rating and reviews led me to believe this would be an outstanding restaurant. However, to be honest both my wife and I were disappointed with the quality of the food. It was okay and certainly edible - my wife had chicken and I had ribs - but the service was a bit lacklustre and there are certainly a great many better places to spend your zloty.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Really loved this restaurant. It was recommend to us by a local tour guide. We had to book a table as it is always very busy. The atmosphere and decor is lovely and cosy and the staff were very friendly. The food was absolutely delicious and was definitely the best food I had while in krakow. I had the goats cheese for staters....best goats cheese I ever had. It was done in a lovely filo pastry. My boyfriend had the wild mushrooms which were served in a delicious sauce. For mains I had the deer which was cooked to perfection, and my boyfriend had the lamb chops. Desserts were also very nice. This is a Michelin recommend restaurant and the value is unbelievable, the bill was leas than €50 for 3courses each plus drinks. Would never get this high quality food in Ireland for this price.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

Traditional wooden polish restaurant & menu. Nice service. We stopped for lunch without booking and had a couple of local dishes (beetroot soup, dumplings and golabki) which were nicely presented and tasted good. Not memorable but did the job.