“Great restaurant - you need to book”
Review of Miod Malina

Miod Malina
Ranked #58 of 1,612 Restaurants in Krakow
Cuisines: Eastern European
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Stare Miasto
Reviewed October 6, 2012

We booked this restaurant in UK online after reading the reviews and we are so glad we did. The food, service and restaurant are sublime. We were very hungry and ordered starters and mains but our eyes were obviously bigger than our bellies because we had over ordered and we felt sad to leave any food so make sure that you are really really hungry and do not over order. It wasn't too expensive and we were sat at the front of the restaurant and they could have filled the restaurant countless times over as many visitors were turned away so it is definitely a must book venue.

7  Thank blueandwhitehoops

Reviewed October 6, 2012

My wife and I with two other couples dined here (All Polish except myself). The first thing I would say is I agree with an earlier review “nice restaurant but certainly not the best in Krakow”. The food was good but my Polish guests all agreed they were somewhat disappointed as they too had heard about the restaurant. The service was somewhat erratic and we were often looking for someone without success, when the waitress brought the wrong bottle of wine I was told that I was in the wrong even though we ordered white and she brought red which was disappointing service. We sat outside in the garden which was a nice atmosphere.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Oh, Yes!! Very best restaurant we enjoyed in 3 weeks in Poland. Ate there twice, ordered a mix of cuisines, and found every dish to be divine. Here the traditional soups and main courses show the refined hand of the excellent chef. The decor is delightful and envelopes diners in a golden country style glow. The staff was fabulous, anticipating our wants before we expressed them!

Reviewed October 2, 2012

My girlfriend and I enjoyed a superb dinner in this restaurant's beautiful interior courtyard. Our waitress was charming, attentive (despite being very busy) and spoke excellent English, and the food was excellent. Well worth a visit!

1  Thank chris w
Reviewed September 28, 2012

excellent food, friendly staff, great location. We enjoyed in old traditional food, prepared with compliments