“Great bar to chill out in”
Review of Nowa Prowincja

Nowa Prowincja
Ranked #86 of 1,599 Restaurants in Krakow
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Stare Miasto
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Whilst in Krakow on the second night my partner wasn't feeling well, she had a awful migraine
So, I took her back to the hotel and get her into bed but still feeling wide awake I headed out for a few beers. This place was literally just around the corner, so I headed there armed with a book. What a great venue! I just chilled out, knocked back a few beers, read my book and watched the world go by. Very bohemian and very relaxed, a perfect venue to just unwind in the evening. Relatively cheap beer compared to some of the bars on the main square (and very nice beer also!) and great atmosphere.

1  Thank phughes1979
There are newer reviews for Nowa Prowincja

Reviewed October 23, 2013

One of my favorit caffee places in Kraków. They have delicious caffee, hot chocolate and desserts ! I tryed lemon tart that was one of the best ones in my life. Service is super nice. Place has its own rustical climat. I was sitting on the first floor, it was difficult to find the stairs up, but its nice and cosily up there.

1  Thank Agata K
Reviewed October 21, 2013

That is a great place for coffee, bear or drink but doesn't have much to offer when you arrive hungry. service is nice but super slow.
place from inside and outside has very unique character. good locations and good prices so don't miss it while rambling around Kracow.

Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

A nice place for having breakfast, a coffee or a really delicious hot chocolate. There are many students and young people so the atmosphere was great as well.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I felt about 35 years younger here. I've been twice, in September and on a bitter day in January and the hot chocolate is unbeatable, a Polish friend reckons the best in Poland and I wouldn't argue. I think everyone would feel welcome, students, poets, a favourite place of Wislawa Szymborska apparently. Really studenty feeling while comfortable and warm. Don't miss this place