We spent a long time trying to find the perfect place to spend our weekend in Krakow. From the pictures, Orlowska looked like the perfect place both written and in the photos, but you know how it can be sometimes, sometimes what is advertised is not what you get. Not the case in Orlowska Townhouse. It was exactly like described and even better in reality. Wonderful apartments, beautiful 1920's and 1930's decor. Staff, particularly Agnes, were so friendly. As we were out every morning early, having a kitchen to grab a quick coffee and breakfast ourselves was so handy. Really want to visit Krakow again, and we will definitely stay in Orlowska on our return, highly recommend restaurant (Cyrano de Bergerac) too, excellent food in a great building with lots of history and character.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Antique furniture, persian rugs, unique atmosphere in a 17th century Townhouse in the heart of Krakow, one minute walk from the Market Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Orlowska Townhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orlowska Townhouse Hotel Krakow
- Apartments Slawkowska 26 Krakow