Why book into an International boring A4 Hotel when you can book into such a marvelous boutique hotel with plenty of space and amenity's around you?
We got served a splendid breakfast in the dinning area of the "loft house" apartment.
In the afternoon, you must try one of the best restaurants I have ever tried. Just visit the basement and you will find "Cyrano & Bergrerac"
Coming from Norway I found the key "arrangement" somewhat strange but charming (.. but safe)
If you want a weekend brake, Krakow is one of those places you can visit all year round. Be seeing you soon Krakow! :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Antique furniture, persian rugs, unique atmosphere in a 17th century Townhouse in the heart of Krakow, one minute walk from the Market Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Orlowska Townhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orlowska Townhouse Hotel Krakow
- Apartments Slawkowska 26 Krakow