We were there for a family wedding so our party rented all the apartments. The staff could not be more helpful in catering to all our needs. The apartments are spacious and beautifully furnished. The only problem is if you sleep with your windows open then it can be noisy as the apartments are very close to the busy main square. But the rooms are air-conditioned so it is possible to keep your windows closed and to shut out the noise.Krakow is a beautiful city and if we go there again we'll certainly stay at Orlowska. Rumagin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Antique furniture, persian rugs, unique atmosphere in a 17th century Townhouse in the heart of Krakow, one minute walk from the Market Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Orlowska Townhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orlowska Townhouse Hotel Krakow
- Apartments Slawkowska 26 Krakow